sagaciTY
    sagaciTY's Avatar Become A Pro!

My rookie, degenerate picks for '13-14 football season

I'm a 20 year old youngin just trying to make some money on top of this 9-5 gig doing something I actually enjoy. I've been following the NFL forum here for some time, just too lazy to post lol. Anyhow, figured I'd keep up with my picks this season, I know I'm late getting in here but for week 1 I did decent, went 4-3 to profit .6 of a unit. 3-3 NFL, 1-0 CFB.

Week 1:
    Den -7
    KC -4
    TB -3.5
    HOU-3.5
    HOU 1H -2.5
    HOU/SD 2H o23.5

Oregon 1H -13.5

And now week 2 already locked in:
    NE/NYJ 1H u21.5 (Tom Brady almost burnt me on that!!)
    KC -3
    BAL -7
    ATL -7

Leans still:
    DET -1.5
    NO -3

GL to everyone for the week/season. Look forward to listening to all your opinions about my degenerate venture!

sagaciTY

Wonder who will be the first user to bash my 'all favorites' plays.

SCS
    SCS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

In all fairness, you did take a trip to Squaretown in Week 1... Hopefully you'll see the light before it gets ugly.

sagaciTY

Ehhh, call it what you want. I liked the picks, didn't expect the Jets to be in anyway in sync. Also didn't expect SD to look good against a good Houston defense/Houston to come out so poorly. But letdowns are letdowns, even in Squaretown lol. GL to you, SCS!

sagaciTY

Other leans, probably add one more out of the 4 leans:

Miami ML
    Denver -4

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i had bucs week 1 too. i thought the jets were going to get killed. i didnt know about freeman being in the doghouse until during the game. now ill bet against the bucs until freeman is not starting.

i think balt wins by 17, the falcons should win but the spread makes me a little nervous, and i like the chiefs. cowboys got 6 turnovers last week and barely won at home.

sagaciTY

I'm right there with you pologq, however I'm staying away from the TB/NO game this week.

And Dallas still has a lot to prove, can't stand Romo, plus Chiefs looking good.

I locked in a couple more plays for tomorrow too:

CHI -4, they played solid against a good Benglas D, Minnesota much worse.

DET -2, in hopes of Fitz not playing or at least not being 100% partly, and I also like this Detroit team this year.

Also a little birdy ML parlay @ +158:

ATL ML, PHI ML, BAL ML

GL Everyone