ggp5290
    ggp5290's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1021

Eagles Vs. Chargers.

I came across a very random fact on twitter. The Eagles home opener opponent has won the super bowl the last 4 seasons. So, is there any value in the chargers at +7?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

you should be able to get more than 7 with sd, and yes anything more than a td there certainly some value in sd as phi defense will wear down and rivers will be able to put up points.. i grabbed the over soon as it came out so no side for me but gun to my head id take the points as philly little overrated atm after betting a rusty rg3

BIGSACK
    BIGSACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

I think this is a fair line without much value on either side. Keep in mind, sd doesn't usually perform well traveling to the east coast in early games, especially rivers and their offense. Most notably, the 6-7 loss to the browns last year

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

SD will keep it close until the 4th. Rivers will throw a pick 6 on promising drive in the 4th. The usual..

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

the spread is 2.5 points too high - i like the chargers with the points. rg3 was rusty in the 1st half and the eagles got lucky to win that game.

GrandSalamiFTW
    GrandSalamiFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

the public is going to be hopping on the eagles, so the line will be pushed a little more than it should be. that said, in no way am I putting money on the chargers if the line stays at +7. I just can't trust them with anything.