For the record. Ole StoneCold Stevie D is not a Tout or a Service. I am a very average joe who enjoys the hobby of sports handicapping, fantasy sports, forum contest and banging the books $$ You Can Play Me or Fade Me. I don't have Magic 8 Ball, Computer Group Program, Or Inside Vegas Information. I have been watching Football since I could walk. I love the game. I win and I lose. I work a regular job. I am not a high roller. I don't live on the Vegas strip. I enjoy traveling there and enjoy the shows and visit the Sport Books for fun and education. I am a low roller and I make my picks sitting in my Man Cave drinking a Miller Lite, Cup of Coffee,in my underwear. I've never made a fortune and it's probably too late now. But I have fun doing this and it keeps my mind sharp.

This Weekend StoneCold Stevie D is on the Denver Bronco's vs NY G-Men - points. It's Brother vs Brother. Peyton is a life time VOL. 7 td's in the first game. NY G-Men got beat by Romo. Come on Man. Denver is balanced and will open up a can of Whoop Azz Take Denver $ Bang da Books
Attachment 59966