BroncosBettor
    BroncosBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Miami a sharp play Sunday?

I read somewhere that sharp money is coming in on the Miami moneyline. I have seen that the LVH has moved it off of 3 and down to Indy -2.5. That's a big move. I like the play but I'm going to grab the field goal. I think the Dolphins are a great value play and have the defense to slow down the Colts. On the other side, the Colts defense is quite poor in my opinion. I don't want to overreact to one game but the Colts did not look good against THE RAIDERS! They easily could have lost that game.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

I'd be on them instead of the colts

BroncosBettor
    BroncosBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I agree. I'll take the Fins.

goodlucky30
    goodlucky30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

I went with the Colts. They are at home and are going to correct the mistakes they made against Pryor. Plus tannehill can't even run the ball. I'm going strong with the Colts here

DaColts
    DaColts's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1233

Colts strong as well here. Tannehill isn't going run on the Colts like pryor did. Def confessed the colts. I do feel the Colts Secondry will play much better this year. The Colts are great home And I'll take Luck over tannehill any day of the week.

goodlucky30
    goodlucky30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Quote Originally Posted by DaColts View Post
    Colts strong as well here. Tannehill isn't going run on the Colts like pryor did. Def confessed the colts. I do feel the Colts Secondry will play much better this year. The Colts are great home And I'll take Luck over tannehill any day of the week.
    Good choice. what are your thoughts on the Wisconsin vs Arizona state college game? I went bonkers with Wisconsin

DaColts
    DaColts's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by goodlucky30 View Post
    Good choice. what are your thoughts on the Wisconsin vs Arizona state college game? I went bonkers with Wisconsin
    Would pull the trigger on Wisconsin but prob a no play cause I rank a few games better then this play.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

I think a lot of people are gonna over think this, taking IND -3.