Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Week 2 Teaser Too Obvious?

BAL -0.5 and ATL -1.0? Both teams home openers and they both coming off Week 1 losses and playing two teams who are usually weak on the road. I think ima hit this soon before I over think it and end up going light. Thoughts?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i think i like stl with the points, they have the corners to compete with atl and rams front 4 will eat up what looks to be a weak atl oline imo

2daBank

screw teasing ravens, they are home team beast, they will cover the number imo..

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

But Matty Ice is a beast at home. I can't see ATL starting off 0-2. And STL defence is strong but there offence can't keep up with ATL.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    But Matty Ice is a beast at home. I can't see ATL starting off 0-2. And STL defence is strong but there offence can't keep up with ATL.
    not sure they have to do much to keep up, what they score against saints again? and rams d is light years better than the aints, dont get me wrong it a tough task to even thing stl can go to atl and win, guess im just not as high on the dirtly birds and am incredibly high on rams defense, i dont think atl will score more than 24 on them...im still not sold on rams offense but they did manage 27 against a zona defense that is better than atl...i mean i cant fault you for that tease as atl should win but off top of my head the play to me is rams catching over a td..far as them going 0-2 we are talking about the div that has major turnover almost every yr!