yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Gabbert out Sunday at Oakland

nt.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

finally jags have a chance, the fact they starting gabbert just proves they playing for the number 1 pick as i could play better qb than that scrub..

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    finally jags have a chance, the fact they starting gabbert just proves they playing for the number 1 pick as i could play better qb than that scrub..
    I would agree that Henne gives them a better chance to win.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13987/blaine-gabbert

News: Gabbert suffered a cut during Sunday's game against the Chiefs that required 15 stitches to close, ESPN reports. (Sun Sep 8)
    Spin: Gabbert stated after the game that he didn't think the injury did anything to further injure his thumb, which he broke back in August. He left Sunday's game during the Jaguars' final drive and was replaced by Chad Henne. Prior to the injury, Gabbert completed 16-of-35 passes for 121 yards, with two interceptions.
    ESPN Fantasy Projection:How bad was Gabbert in '12? The Jaguars benefitted after he suffered a season-ending shoulder injury. In the nine games before Gabbert got hurt, the Jags averaged 14.1 points per game. Once the immortal Chad Henne was under center, they averaged a more respectable 18.3, and they did that entirely without Maurice Jones-Drew. Nevertheless, new coach Gus Bradley seems committed to handing Gabbert the starting job, which means we can expect another September filled with inaccurate checkdowns and plenty of three-and-outs. Cecil Shorts and Justin Blackmon make an interesting WR duo, but not with Gabbert throwing the rock in their general direction.