texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

This should be the official monday night thread

I am taking the Redskins. Look I love Chip Kelly as much as everyone but I'm just not backing his team here. Moneyline -185 baby. SHIP IT!

And in case you're wondering, yes, I fear the hook! I was on green bay +5! Fukk the 49ers, and fukk the game clock! Fukk everything involved with the sport of football other than when I win a bet!

WASHINGTON DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA REDSKINS MINUS ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-FIVE STRAIGHT UP BITCHES.

that is my play.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

As much as I would like to play Philly that defense is gonna be bad.. Gonna be really hard not to play this over, or all Philly overs for that matter. I dunno might take a wait and see approach then do something at halftime. Maybe phi 1st half just to see if it takes a second for rg3 to get acclimated to the speed of the gm.

texhooper

and someone should make an official play on the late game, within this thread (of course), because i am too scared to do so.

2dabank, i want to take philly too. not on monday though, not this game. this is too big of a test for them. i would like to take over as well but in the first real game this kelly offense will face i don't know. would rather see it play out first.

i honestly am kinda surprised that there are no threads looking to monday yet. other than this official one, of course.

texhooper

i'm going to sleep, but add your thoughts here. both games are essentially a guess. i made my guess. you make yours.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I havnt finished w the hou/sd gm yet but when I glanced at it earlier in the week under looked like the play to me.