beringeyy
    beringeyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

Well done. Too bad I didn't notice your thread earlier. 11-2?! Will have to fade you for a while, downstream incoming.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

@beringeyy. Thanks. Now u have me thinking to fade myself. Can't do but the law of averages says I won't keep it up. I will try though.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Miami Dolphins +6.5 LOSS
    San Diego Chargers +2 WIN
    New England +3 WIN
    Miami +7 LOSS
    Buffalo +3 WIN

Week 4: 3 - 3
    Season: 11 - 4

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

I like Cleveland if it gets down to -3, but I will stay away from this one. I don't know what to get from two overachieving teams playing one another. I will just watch this, as always, for entertainment purposes.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Tennessee Titans +3
    Indianapolis Colts +3

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Quote Originally Posted by adabarber View Post
    tennessee titans +3
    indianapolis colts +3
    loss
    win

week 5: 1 - 1
    season: 12- 5

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

NY JETS + 10

Atlanta has a whole lot of issues on offense and defense. The Jets have issues on offense but they do know how to run the ball and play defense. I do not expect the Jets to win but I expect them to run the ball, control the tempo, and keep the game within 10. Sounds good right?

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

It's a disgrace your thread doesn't have more replies.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzadude View Post
    It's a disgrace your thread doesn't have more replies.
    @Shazzadude...I said the same thing myself. On the other hand, I like the quiet. I like that people view it and move along. I do appreciate any insight that we can actually apply to what is posted but it is what it is. It allows me to impersonate Joe Public and then make a rational pick. I thank you for stopping in. I will continue on trying to become better at what I do. It is been six long years of experimenting and the experiments still continue.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

just wanted to stop by and say keep up the good work. winning threads tend to be more quiet, it's a good thing.

GL on the rest of the jets game

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    just wanted to stop by and say keep up the good work. winning threads tend to be more quiet, it's a good thing.

GL on the rest of the jets game

@Huckleberry Pig. I agree with you. I have been on her for almost six years and I thought it was cool when a lot of people comment all over the thread. WRONG! Actually, if you do not have thick skin you could end up losing it all; even your mind. LOL. But I will continue to roll on in peace. And I like your screen name. Ingenious!

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Quote Originally Posted by adabarber View Post
    ny jets + 10

atlanta has a whole lot of issues on offense and defense. The jets have issues on offense but they do know how to run the ball and play defense. I do not expect the jets to win but i expect them to run the ball, control the tempo, and keep the game within 10. Sounds good right?

jets +10 win

week 5: 2 - 1
    season: 13 - 5

gameday10
    gameday10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Good work. Will take a look more often.

King000
    Money Maker
    King000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

Nice Thread!

I like the thread, having a good year! Not a fan of the Avatar being a Clemson native but can't argue with a record like yours. How do you like SC's chances at Arkansas this week?

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Quote Originally Posted by gameday10 View Post
    Good work. Will take a look more often.
    @gameday10. Thank you sir. I do not chase. If I lose it is what it is. There is always next week! GL this week.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Quote Originally Posted by King000 View Post
    I like the thread, having a good year! Not a fan of the Avatar being a Clemson native but can't argue with a record like yours. How do you like SC's chances at Arkansas this week?
    @King000 Thank you and so far so good. I have a NCAAF thread as well. Same name but NCAAF weekly hitters. A few games under .500 but at the end I will be up. Sorting through the rift raft. I have not looked at college yet. Will do so tonight. I rarely pick USC to cover anything. Not even covering the tables for the pre game spread. All year if I chose their game, I took the points. And I despise Clemson. I am a USC alum, so I bleed garnett and black. But because I do not live in the state any more I pull for you guys as well. Wife just became a soldier about three years ago and now we are at Fort Stewart, GA. You know when I don't: Last game of the season baby! Good luck. this week sir.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Big A Da Barber NFL Against the Public Weekly Week 6

Carolina Panthers +2.5 I really think the Panthers win this one straight up. Joe Public down on Carolina because they lost to an average Arizona team with an above average defense. They can stick around because of that defense. Minnesota is going to be GREAT with the addition of Josh Freeman. He is gonna make Ponder and Castle play better. That is Joe Public. NOT! Minnesota is a mess now. No leadership under center and three inconsistent quarterbacks. AP can't win games alone. Nor can Cam Newton and he doesn't have to in this one.

Cleveland Browns +3 Another game that I think the dog will win straight up but I won't push it. Joe Public says the Lions lost to a great Green Bay team. Well Green Bay is seriously flawed and injured. Detroit just straight up came out flat and struggled the whole game. Detroit is in a mini slump where they underachieve as they usually do. On the other hand, Joe Public has yet to believe in the number 4 defense in the league. Well I believe in them. They will keep Weeden close enough that they may just pull this one off. I am riding the Browns until they implode. I don't think they will. They are for real!

Baltimore Ravens +3 Hmmmm! This should not be so hard. A lousy road team who is injured coming into another team's home where they have yet to lose. Joe Flacco loves home! The Ravens love home! Ray Rice loves home even more now that his OC knows that they need balance and that means run the damn ball! Joe Public loves Green Bay because they just smashed a flat Lions team without Calvin Johnson. Joe Public loves Green Bay because they love Aaron Rodgers as much as Stephen A. Smith does. Joe Public loves Green Bay because they think the Ravens became the Jaguars after all the losses in personnel. Well, not that bad but you get my point. Well I love the Ravens at home. And I am getting 3! Oh boy.
    Last edited by AdaBarber; 10-09-13 at 08:00 PM.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

I never thought I would ever see the Giants at 0 - 6. Well, there is always a first time. I like Chicago to cover. I am not touching it though unless something changes. I do not feel like looking it up but most of these Thursday games the favorite covers.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i like all 3..surprised you dont get little more attention around here, you a solid capper bro..gl with the card

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i like all 3..surprised you dont get little more attention around here, you a solid capper bro..gl with the card
    Thanks Bank. I just try to make sense of it all. Vegas preys on Joe Public so I try to think like Joe Public. I wish u well this week too!.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Leaning Arizona +11

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Don't forget to set your fantasy rosters and check to see who is not playing! Good luck.

KyTn
    KyTn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2421

If these 3 win, you'll get tailed the rest of the way by the whole forum.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Quote Originally Posted by KyTn View Post
    If these 3 win, you'll get tailed the rest of the way by the whole forum.
    LOL! Well there goes my huge following. I will take the 2 - 1. Weeden is a bigger problem than I thought. He is terrible.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Thursday Night Football Seahawks vs Cardinals

Arizona +7 Hmmmmm? Something is fishy going on. Arizona gets +11 on the road against a team that the Seahawks manhandled. Then they come home and only get +7 at home? I said I liked Arizona with the points against San Fran but I left it alone because the Cardinals were on the road, and I do not trust Carson Palmer. The public is not really biting hard on Seattle but nevertheless they are biting. Joe Public sees Seattle manhandling the team that had a hard time against the team they are playing this week. I say Joe Public underestimates the Arizona D. Joe Public has not caught on to Andre Ellington. I hope the Cardinals have fully caught on to Andre Ellington. I say Seattle gets the win but does not go full throttle on a short week. The Cardinals must and they know this is a prime opportunity to get a quality win. Please don't give up the back door cover Palmer!

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Indianapolis Colts +6.5 I would love to have caught this line when it first opened but I think this should be enough. Something tells me to leave this game alone but I can't. I think that A Luck bounces back at home and plays the great Peyton Manning down to the wire. I just see this kid having guts and wanting to step out of Peyton's legacy and show that Indy is now his team and town. Joe Public thinks that Manning will waltz in town, get the love, and dismantle the team that still is the hometown's team. Bottom line: the fans want A Luck to show out, turn up! I think he will. Joe Public is still riding the same jock strap that didn't cover against the team they were supposed to beat by 50. I always question any spread that Denver is not giving up more than 7. Hell, the lowly Colts just put up 9 points against the bum a$$ Chargers. Think away Joe P. I am taking the young buck to stand up against the one guy who is overshadowing his budding legacy. Let the legacy begin!

KimberlyCapper
    KimberlyCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AdaBarber View Post
    I am only putting units on teams playing against the public. All games are played according to the unit for each and every game. This is an experiment of consistency. Follow at your own risk. Good luck.

San Diego +4.5

​Good luck. And go Skins! HTTR!
    Yes, Vegas was all over Games !! NO JOKE!!

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Minnesota Vikings +3.5 Okay. Thank the good Lord Les Frazier has balls! Or maybe it was the brass that signed Josh Freeman that said get him ready and put him in. He can't do no worse than the two they have been playing. Only difference: Josh Freeman has more talent than the two incumbents. I think the kid got a raw deal down in Tampa with that clown they have as a coach, and I am rooting for him. I think that Tampa should have stayed the course with Raheem Morris, but what do I know. At this point, anybody is better than Eli "Elite" Manning. Dude killed my fantasy playoff run last year. I saw the regression first hand just by having him as a fantasy quarterback. So now all of a sudden this 0-6 Giants team that has gone awol, committed mutiny, possesses no running game, has no pass rush, and a coach that doesn't no what to do because he has never been here with this franchise. Yeah, this is the team that Joe Public is banking on. Well, not me buddy. Hey if Eli covers this one I will not even be upset. All I would say was that his a$$ and his horrible team were due!

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Tennessee Titans +4.5 Truthfully I think that Arizona is a whole let better than the Titans. The quarterbacks cancel each other out. I don't really like Fitzpatrick. Had him that year he got that contract extension as my franchise quarterback in one of my fantasy leagues. Put it this way I had to go to the waiver wire after he received that deal. Anyway, this Titans team is a pesky bunch. They play hard every game. They walked out of the twelfth man with their confidence still intact. I like them coming home getting those points. They play up to their competition. They are a tough bunch. How? I do not know but their defense must be underrated. Vegas is enticing Joe Public. Joe Public is biting hard. San Francisco is still the darling of Joe Publics eye. They love Kap. I do too, when he gets all his pieces back and San Fran uses this man to his greatest abilities. And it does not help that McDonald's keeps reminding us about the past Super Bowl. More for the Joe P to eat up. This Titans team is no bunch of pushovers.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

week 6: 2 - 1
    season: 15 -
    ​6

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Don't forget to set your fantasy lineups! Good luck! Let's go cards!

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Public seem to be getting the cash on Thursdays. Maybe it's to get it all back and then some on Sunday.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzadude View Post
    Public seem to be getting the cash on Thursdays. Maybe it's to get it all back and then some on Sunday.

Yes indeed but two middle birds up to bum anus Carson Palmer. My mind so no because I knew that Seattle would force him into turnovers but damn. I did hit with the Chiefs and Jets on a Thursday when they were dogs. Well the Chiefs were favored but the public went the other way. Hey we can't win them all. Now let's get these last three. Good luck!

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

First losing weekend for me in the NFL. I just say the public got lucky this weekend. I will be back at it this weekend, improving my record. Thanks to Minnesota for not catching those 2 pick sixes Eli was trying to give them or the other four passes the defense dropped. Eli still looks bad as he did the previous three games. He just ran into a quarterback that played just as bad as he did.

Oh well. I have work to do. Good luck.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

I am taking the Panthers. I think the line will drop some more and then I will grab it. Tampa Bay is a sinking ship. Mutiny! Carolina is building confidence and feels a playoff birth in their future. This one is out of pocket but I got to go for the money.

First 12345 ... Last