BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Romo has buried me over and over again especially in primetime. Why back him tonight?

I really feel like I should have learned my lesson by now.

One game that sticks out in particular was a Sunday night game two years ago when the Cowboys played the Giants.

Dallas was up 12 with like 4 minutes to go, I had then ML, and they blew it.

Romo missed a wide open Miles Austin that would have ended the game, Dallas punted, let the Giants go the length of the field and score....

Then Dallas got in position for a FG and I thought I would be saved but it got blocked.....I don't think I'll ever forget that one.

Who do you guys have?

strat1x
    strat1x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Giants all the way

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just take the over and don't stress. Both teams will give up a ton of yards should be a high scoring game usually is between these teams. 7 of last 8 match ups went over 45 points.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    Just take the over and don't stress. Both teams will give up a ton of yards should be a high scoring game usually is between these teams. 7 of last 8 match ups went over 45 points.
    Considered that too.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Romo will atone for burying you in the past. Cowboys defense should improve with Monte Kiffen as the new DC.

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

One game that sticks out in particular was a Sunday night game two years ago when the Cowboys played the Giants.

Romo missed a wide open Miles Austin that would have ended the game, Dallas punted, let the Giants go the length of the field and score....

Then Dallas got in position for a FG and I thought I would be saved but it got blocked.....I don't think I'll ever forget that one.

Who do you guys have?
    giants is only play, romo sucks prime time

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah Romo loves to blow it with the game on the line on primetime. I think he will have plenty of success throwing on that Giants secondary. Giants defense just isn't what they used to be. Outside of JPP, they don't really have any playmakers on the defensive side of the ball. Cowboys defense should be strong tonight now that they are fully healthy. I just think Giants are shit this year, I wouldn't be surprised if they finished last in the NFC East.

I'm on Cowboys -3 to give me something to watch.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Because it is a new year....

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

The one time you fade him he'll probably bury you again.

Go with your intuition brother.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

Who do you guys have?
    Remember it well I lost big on that as well

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

ther he/ they is same old dik sukkin blo mo / cow blows- cant get a gift td- chalk the over up as a loss

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

The Giants are out Romoing Romo!

BigDofBA

Cashed the first half under and pushed on Dallas -3 because of that defensive breakdown.

The Giants played horrible, had three turnovers, and you feel like Dallas is dominating the game yet New York is only down three.

I have zero confidence in Dallas stopping Eli when the game is on the line. I had the same feeling right before the half when the Giants scored a TD.

BigDofBA

Deja vu. Thank god I took over 47 live.

I don't think Dallas has ever gotten a stop in this situation in primetime.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Sure ya did