MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Francisco 49ers -3 Or -4 1/2 or 5 "Is Like Stealing Candy From A baby My Friends

It’s hard to count out the Packers as long as Aaron Rodgers is behind center and there are no contenders in the rest of the NFC North. Still injuries and attrition are starting to take a toll. Jennings left as a free agent and his purported replacement, Jordy Nelson, is still recovering from knee surgery and fellow WR Randall Cobb is slowed by an arm injury. Lacy was out of shape for training camp and will run behind a line that’s still shaky and filled with Big???. The defense has been good enough because Rodgers has put up big numbers, but can the unit get stops if the offense regresses? YES !!! BIG YES !!! I fully expect Rodgers to be under pressure early and often in this game with lots of sacks,lot's of mistakes that's worth +7 points right there for 49ers and "I being very modest folks".There’s little reason to think the 49ers won’t make a strong bid to defend their NFC title.Their defense is certainly one of the best out there, but it can’t be overstated how important the 49ers’ offensive line is. They’ll be returning all five starters, and that’s quite an accomplishment for a unit that stays together and plays together as a team. Kaepernick was a revelation in 2012 and by the end of the season showed he’s not just a runner. The 49ers kept all of the key pieces of their elite defense, with the notable exception of Pro Bowl safety Goldson, whose heir apparent is Reid, a first-round pick. The superb offensive line, anchored by Pro Bowl left tackle Joe Staley, remains intact, and running back Frank Gore shows no signs of fading. The only major worry is wide receiver Michael Crabtree, who could miss several months with an Achilles tear, but Boldin is ready to step in. My Pick 49ers + 9 points or better to win at home. Bet365 -3 -$125 is like stealing candy from a baby my friends. Money line looks very good at -210 with Matchbook.San Francisco 49ers -3 Or -4 1/2 Or- 5 " Is Like Stealing Candy From A baby My Friends"

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Best Of Luck On Your Picks And Bets For 1st Week Of NFL Season SBR Members

the fatts
    the fatts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

Don't like this one at all. Rogers is as elite as it gets and does not, I repeat DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES. He will take sacks but will prove to be the better QB by far in this match up. Once again the GB Offense will dazzle by throwing the ball to 7+ people making big catches. I actually expect Finely to have a huge day and finally be a big target for Rogers not only today, but this year. Lacy will be banging down near the goal line and the Packer offense will be clicking. The D for the Niners has been so incredibly over-rated it's been a joke. Look at any games of significance, especially down the stretch, and they have been a total sieve. Brady scored 35 straight on them in that crazy Sunday Nighter, then the doors got blown off the next week in Seattle to the point of embarrassment. Yeah, then they pad their stats against a Rams team to finish off the year. Rogers and the Packers moved the ball at will in the play-off game last year, giving the game on critical 3rd down Defensive penalties, a muffed punt, and major breakdowns on D. That vaunted SF D got them in a huge hole in the Atlanta play-off game, only to advance to the Super Bowl in one of the greatest home choke jobs of all time. SF proved that they did not belong in the Super Bowl and were not the best team in the NFC as the long shot Ravens opened up an insurmountable lead and exposed this team. Great D? Hardly....as far as Kapernick goes, we've seen this before, and done better by Michael Vick in his prime. This sawed-off-shot-gun-pistol-offense is a gimmick. Kap is very reckless in with his decision making and will not have the success (luck) he had last year. Dude starts 7 regular season games and gets squashed in the Super Bowl and now they are the favorite for the NFC? Gonna be a lot of frustration in the Bay Area this year. Playing in a weak division will help their play-off chances, but I will be shocked if they get anywhere near the Super Bowl this year....and as far as today goes, which team has won three straight against Green Bay in the past 15 years???........

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Francisco is 15-6-1 against the spread in their last 22 home games, 7-3 against the spread in their last 10 week 1 games, and 25-12-1 in their last 38 games. Green Bay is 5-1 against the spread in their last six week 1 games, 5-2 against the spread in their last seven games overall, and 7-3 against the spread in their last 10 games against NFC teams. Green Bay is 5-1-1 against the spread in their last seven games in San Francisco .I fully expect Rodgers to be under pressure early and often in this game with lots of sacks,lot's of mistakes that's worth +7 points right there for 49ers and "I being very modest folks".There’s little reason to think the 49ers won’t make a strong bid to defend their NFC title.Their defense is certainly one of the best out there.