Cincy +3
    tampa bay -3
    cleveland -1
    titans +7
    panthers +3.5

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

I listen to the show regularly... last year he went 70% ATS, pretty impressive. Can't count on him to keep up that winning percentage, so tail carefully. Love the TB pick though

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I must be the only person that likes Pitts on Sunday and to win the division this year. Why the hell is everybody so down on them this year...I'm a giants fan by the way Ben couldn't even hold Eli's pads

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    I must be the only person that likes Pitts on Sunday and to win the division this year. Why the hell is everybody so down on them this year...I'm a giants fan by the way Ben couldn't even hold Eli's pads

Wallace is gone, Harrison is gone, Mendenhall is gone, and their O-line is a jumbled up mess. They're getting old on top of that. I don't claim to know Tenn all that well but their D-line beat the hell out of Atl's 1st unit and Matt Ryan in preseason. If they get after BB like that then he could be IR'd pretty fast this year. Tenn should really win outright but the Steelers do have a ton of pride.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    They still got some weapons. They need Bell back healthy. They usually play close/grind it out games. 7 seems like a lot. Then again Titans aren't that great either.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I see your point but Troy P is healthy and they still have Woodly and Timmons so they're LBs are fine and Ike is still a shut down corner so they're #1 D shouldn't fall off that much and they still have brown sanders and miller so they'll be fine and trust me the titans will be ass I have a friend who's a die hard colts fan but lives in Nashville and besides Indy Titans are all he knows and he doesn't see them winning 6 games. Locker is bad he's not Cam or Dalton and CJ won't sniff 2k ever again. The D can play as good as it wants I really can't poke to many holes at it but the offense will be terrible. Plus this is a revenge game for last years fluk win tenn had vs Pitts

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

On all these except got SEA-2.5. I think SEA is also the play at -3 as I don't think you can fade elite teams only laying a FG. Obviously it's the early East Coast game, CAR is .500 or better team this year, and SEA is missing their top 2 guys in terms of sacks last year (though they brought in Avril) so it starts getting dicey for me at -3.5.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

thx for posting

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

thanks for what??/
    The dude lost his ass today
    One push,three losses and one win
    Not a good start

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

1-3-1 heres your fire

Fckng goof.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

If you woulda taken the faves on the ML and all the dog spreads you would won them all at the half. but yeah. crystal ball n shit

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post
    I listen to the show regularly... last year he went 70% ATS, pretty impressive. Can't count on him to keep up that winning percentage, so tail carefully. Love the TB pick though
    63% last year, actually, and 58% the year before. Still fantastic results, though.

I usually tail his plays small in addition to my main, bigger plays unless I'm already on the opposite side (like Seattle today). I'd bet his plays bigger if I wasn't so paranoid about A) overextending myself and having too much bankroll at risk, and B) him regressing to the mean and starting to do awful.

I mean, he is just an ESPN radio dude and not a real handicapper, so I'm always expecting his luck to run out and him to start shitting the bed.

FearTheBeard
    FearTheBeard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 718

Colin said he lost money on the first week last year as well. First week is probably hardest to predict for guys like him who watch a ton of football games but you can't get a good read on any team from just pre-season. I think he'll figure out who's over/under valued from this week forward, I don't think he'll hit 70% ATS but if he even getes 60% this year he'll do ok.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I like dudes show but u guys expecting him to knock it out of the park yr after yr clearly don't know shit bout the nfl, no one, and I mean no one crushes nfl yr after yr so u might wanna temper your expectations..again not hating on dude as he one of the very few ppl on espn I enjoy listening to...

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

colin sodbuster lost 4/5 espn sharp eh

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I like dudes show but u guys expecting him to knock it out of the park yr after yr clearly don't know shit bout the nfl, no one, and I mean no one crushes nfl yr after yr so u might wanna temper your expectations..again not hating on dude as he one of the very few ppl on espn I enjoy listening to...
    i hear ya
    Last edited by Big Bear; 09-09-13 at 12:10 PM.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

he is a pompous fkin idiot

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

He knows what he is talking about. Just wait.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    he is a pompous fkin idiot

i said this last year and ill say it again, he preaches something a lot of ppl could use around here PERSPECTIVE!!!!