frostie
    frostie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5663

Anyone think ravens vs broncos line makes it to 10?

It's been all over the place for the last week highest I've seen was 9.5 lowest I believe was around 7... If this goes to 10 I love it!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

The points are great, but don't forget the ML. Ravens might pull off a shocker.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i think they want you to take the ravens as defending super bowl champs getting almost 10. broncos win by 14.

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

yeah just like last year...

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    The points are great, but don't forget the ML. Ravens might pull off a shocker.
    People keep calling it as a shocker if the Ravens were to win.

The Ravens will win this game, in beautiful fashion.
    Vegas knows people will throw -9 on the Broncos because the public views Manning as a god among men.
    The Ravens defense is stronger than last year. They have one of the scariest front 7's in the league without a doubt.
    Also, Ladarius Webb is back (3rd best CB in the league in my opinion), along with Terrel Suggs being healthy.

Now, there is a reason this game is climbing, public money is all over it. Especially with preseason slump against Carolina. A nice little stat in that game was our defense held Carolina to 68 yards total offense. Every point scored from take-aways was due to someone that will not starting in our opening game. Bernard Pierce is not a starter and Tandon Doss that doesn't know protocol in the slot position who caused a pick 6 will not be starting.

Our team is stout, we lack depth at wide receiver, but that is the only thing we lack, besides that we are a completely improved team since last year. We're going to be back at the Baltimore standard in defense, and you better believe Joe Flacco is going to be able to score some points.

With Von Miller off the field, I'm all over this one.
    I think average qbr when Miller is off the field against Broncos D is 58% and when he's on the field it's 23%
    I love this game, can't wait
    Go Ravens!
    (also, I hardly bet on my favorite team, but I've gotta be on this one, the proof is in the pudding, and I want to cash in on this pudding!!!)

arpeggiomeister
    arpeggiomeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2918

I think the Ravens are undervalued in this game. I will not say the Ravens are going to win outright, but I thik they will be in this thing and cover the spread. Denver is going to be tough this year, but so will Baltimore.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

5dimes has it at 10...juiced up though -135

jkernea
    jkernea's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the o48 is the safer bet.....I think DEN wins a REVENGE game.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post

Vegas knows people will throw -9 on the Broncos because the public views Manning as a god among men.
    The Ravens defense is stronger than last year. They have one of the scariest front 7's in the league without a doubt.
    Also, Ladarius Webb is back (3rd best CB in the league in my opinion), along with Terrel Suggs being healthy.

Now, there is a reason this game is climbing, public money is all over it. Especially with preseason slump against Carolina. A nice little stat in that game was our defense held Carolina to 68 yards total offense. Every point scored from take-aways was due to someone that will not starting in our opening game. Bernard Pierce is not a starter and Tandon Doss that doesn't know protocol in the slot position who caused a pick 6 will not be starting.

Our team is stout, we lack depth at wide receiver, but that is the only thing we lack, besides that we are a completely improved team since last year. We're going to be back at the Baltimore standard in defense, and you better believe Joe Flacco is going to be able to score some points.

I think average qbr when Miller is off the field against Broncos D is 58% and when he's on the field it's 23%
    Go Ravens!
    (also, I hardly bet on my favorite team, but I've gotta be on this one, the proof is in the pudding, and I want to cash in on this pudding!!!)
    Couldnt have said it any better myself

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

I see this closing 7 or 7.5 and I just booked BAL+9-110. Agree about the depth of BAL and don't see this as being as much of a down year as people seem to think.

pintsonice
    pintsonice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2226

You Baltimore fans are in complete denial that your team is gonna blow fat donkey dickk this season. Haha joe flacco is absolutely terrible and with no clutch receivers to save him y'all have no chance. Not to mention you don't have a tight end right now.. Your defense will still be solid but this game will be a double digit win, and Baltimore's season in general wont be a great one. They'll be lucky to make the playoffs and if they do it'll be a one and done.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Considering adding the Ravens in a two team teaser.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by pintsonice View Post
    You Baltimore fans are in complete denial that your team is gonna blow fat donkey dickk this season. Haha joe flacco is absolutely terrible and with no clutch receivers to save him y'all have no chance. Not to mention you don't have a tight end right now.. Your defense will still be solid but this game will be a double digit win, and Baltimore's season in general wont be a great one. They'll be lucky to make the playoffs and if they do it'll be a one and done.
    Torrey Smith is solid and should be ready to be a true #1 this year, Jacoby Jones has upside and already has a decent WR resume, Ed Dickson is not a bad TE. Flacco is not terrible, you are a fool, I'm the first to downplay Flacco whenever someone says he's a top 5, which he is not, but he is a solid NFL starting QB. Lay off your Purple Drank, it's killing your brain.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Broncos will win and could very well cover. Broncos will probably have a 7 point lead late in the 4th and ice the game with a FG to make it a 10 point win.

frostie

down at 8 now, driving me nuts, whos the public going to be on as game time gets closer?

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by frostie View Post
    down at 8 now, driving me nuts, whos the public going to be on as game time gets closer?
    I'm guessing the line will only go down, take the Ravens now or never if you like them in this spot.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Over 48 all day long!! The Ravens will miss Reed in the secondary going against the 3 amigos and Flacco is going to make plays too. Not only is Von Miller out but Champ Bailey is iffy too at this point. They do have enough depth (Cromartie has to play Torrey Smith better than Champ did) but they're going to get scored on. Both special teams defense looked like shit in the preseason so I wouldn't be shocked to see a quick TD there as well for one or the other. PM in a shootout....better arm than last year and they won't be down to a 180 lb. 3rd string RB in crunchtime.

Denver 34-27

frostie

Starting to think I might take Denver at this point line down to 7 if I can get 6.5 I'm gonna jump on it I think

nmulvihill
    nmulvihill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Broncos will cover.

nmulvihill
    nmulvihill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

And the line on Denver right now is probably as good as it will get...

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

5 Dimes still has Balt +9, do not think the line will fall below 7.5. At 10 I love Balty at 7 and under I love Denver lol, prob take a first half bet on Denver.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Like Denver in this spot they are really tough at home and have had this game circled since the schedule was released. Lets not forget that playing on the road is the Ravens kryptonite and this defense will be real good but with so many new faces may take several weeks to peak. Balty was just a good team last year not great until Jan hit and they got hot at the right time. I see the Donkos winning this by dd's and would lean ov. If nothing else Denver teased under 3 with the ov around 42 sounds real good as well!

frostie

just teased it and got den-1 over 42... i dont see how this looses but who knows ive lost a lot of bets ive said that about before lol

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post

Go Ravens!
    sweet pick