ChuckySlick
    ChuckySlick's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is so complicated?

Pats take it easily week 1.

the defense is better than last year and brady will shut everyone up thats is saying he wont be the same without his weapons. Took kenbrell thompkins with my last pick in my draft after week 1 of preseason. Chemistry is there forget about welker. Run game looks scarier too with 3 options in ridely and blount and vereen for passing game.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

i'll probably wait till week 3 or 4, but my plan will likely be to pound the over on the Pats. I bet 65% - 75% of them go over.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

they should destroy the bills but i would wait the first two weeks out to confirm also. i agree blount improves their running game but i want to see what the passing game looks like without welker and hernandez in a real contest.

FearTheBeard
    FearTheBeard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 718

Shouldn't you take the overs or Pats ATS in weeks 1 and 2 before the books adjust? If patriots offense clicks first 1-2 games then books will adjust lines accordingly. If you think Patriots offense is just as good right now as it was last year then you take them before the books catch on in the first two weeks.

ChuckySlick
    ChuckySlick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya patriots team total looks better. If tuel starts im not sure about the over but if manuel goes he can do something. The line already dropped with manuel practicing. Gronk was also at practice but doubt he plays.

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    they should destroy the bills but i would wait the first two weeks out to confirm also. i agree blount improves their running game but i want to see what the passing game looks like without welker and hernandez in a real contest.
    Blount isn't even on the team???

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by tcarn01 View Post
    Blount isn't even on the team???
    No, Blount made the team as the #4 RB. Looks like Pats may go old-school with a run-heavy offense this year.