wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Richard Sherman calls him self the best CB in NFL, Revis says shutup.

these guys.

Revis' Message To Sherman: 'Earn It'

Pat Yasinskas discusses whether Darrelle Revis will still widely be considered the best cornerback in the NFL as he returns to the field this season.Tags: Darrelle Revis, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Richard Sherman, Seattle Seahawks

TAMPA, Fla. -- The Buccaneers' Darrelle Revis has a message for the Seattle Seahawks'Richard Sherman, who previously declared himself the best cornerback in the NFL.
    "You can't crown yourself as anything in this league," Revis told USA Today Sports. "You've got to earn it."
    [+] EnlargeAP Photo/Chris O'MearaDarrelle Revis says Richard Sherman of the Seahawks still has a lot to prove to be considered the game's top cornerback.

Revis widely had been considered the league's top cornerback in recent years. But he suffered a season-ending injury while playing for the New York Jets last year.
    As Revis was rehabbing and before being traded to the Buccaneers, he and Sherman had a public battle for supremacy on Twitter.
    "He needs to quit attaching his career to my career," Revis said. "A lot of people need to have respect for this game. I'm not just talking about him. Respect what people have done to pave the way. Deion [Sanders] paved the way. Rod Woodson paved the way.Darrell Green. Mel Blount. Champ Bailey. Charles Woodson. Yeah, we're the next group, but you don't need to be getting into it with me.
    "At the end of the day, this is a fraternity. We're all in this together, competing. But you don't have to shoot nobody else down."
    The Buccaneers play the Seahawks on Nov. 3 in Seattle.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

best corner is playing in Arizona

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Revis is overrated

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Revis is still #1, then sherman, than Peterson. Sherman is catching up fast and will be number 1 before too long. Revis is a legit shutdown corner and possibly best CB since Deion.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Revis is solid. Sherman is a beast, but I agree with Peterson being the future of the position.

Guy can do it all.

DjT2oo1
    DjT2oo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2466

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    best corner is playing in Arizona
    +1
    Sherman sure likes to pat himself on the back. I have watched Champ kill it for years & never say a word! Sherman has 1 good season & never shuts up, guys like him never make it long term once the adderall wears off he will be average at best

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

what's the line on this

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Revis is definitely overrated especially now with damaged knee

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Revis is solid. Sherman is a beast, but I agree with Peterson being the future of the position.

Guy can do it all.
    Where do you put Joe Haden?