DjT2oo1
    DjT2oo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2466

Any other broncos fans starting to get nervous???

It sounds like Miller might get 6-8 games. Champ, DRC, Welker & half of the O line is banged up. Wolf should be ok but its not even week 3 of the preseason & we have more injures than last year. As long as Peyton stays healthy they should have no problem winning the west, but in my mind anything short of a Super Bowl win is a bad season. Last year everything went are way in the regular season Walton was the only big injury, Koppen came in & was an upgrade. Im probably over reacting but I have seen to many teams get the injury bug & go from a Super Bowl contender to a 8-8 team.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by DjT2oo1 View Post
    It sounds like Miller might get 6-8 games. Champ, DRC, Welker & half of the O line is banged up. Wolf should be ok but its not even week 3 of the preseason & we have more injures than last year. As long as Peyton stays healthy they should have no problem winning the west, but in my mind anything short of a Super Bowl win is a bad season. Last year everything went are way in the regular season Walton was the only big injury, Koppen came in & was an upgrade. Im probably over reacting but I have seen to many teams get the injury bug & go from a Super Bowl contender to a 8-8 team.
    A little nervous but no need to overreact at this point. Von Miller has his hearing with the NFL brass tomorrow so he may not get suspended at all....but only for 4 games if he does. I'm thinking it might have been something accidental he took? The O-line and RB questions are bigger concerns imo since every QB needs a running game...esp when it gets cold in January. Champ Bailey is a big concern too....bad ankle and miss a few games to start the season.....and he looked bad/old in the Ravens playoff loss anyway. They're pretty deep there though so they should be ok. I see nothing worse than 12-4 with a bye in the playoff is Manning stays healthy. Only drawback is the D looks a long way from being able to stuff a balanced offense like SF or Seattle in the SB. I predict Cincy @ Denver in the AFC Championship

Fred The Hammer

Scratch that shit on Von Miller.....you were right they are saying 6 games on him now. This fkn guy is like the Ryan Braun of football. Luckily the first 6 games are not that difficult. Flacco at home and Eli/Romo on the road. If they come out vs Flacco and Eli with Champ Bailey sidelined too then PM better be ready to win a shootout. Those teams have big holes too though...Pitta out for the year. Cruz is dinged up for the Gmen and Nicks isn't anything close to what he was before.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Fox Sports says Miller will most likely be suspended 6 games instead of the original four...

The Curse of Timmy Tebow is in full effect.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by DjT2oo1 View Post
    Trust me... Peyton won't let this Broncos team go 8-8... HAHAHAHAHA

not with the weapons he has on offense

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Yea.. Me!

I'm starting to get nervous. I'm not a Broncos fan though. Does that still count? My nervousness is legit. My meds are prescribed to me by a gentleman in a white coat. However, I do not don an orange Manning jersey on sundays. Do I still qualify? Just let me know. Thanx, and may God be with you, but not the voices.

DjT2oo1
    DjT2oo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2466

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

Trust me... Peyton won't let this Broncos team go 8-8... HAHAHAHAHA

not with the weapons he has on offense
    Like I said as long as Peyton is healthy I think they win the west. All I'm saying is we are 2 weeks into the preseason & the injures are starting to pile up. How deep can Peyton go in the playoffs if half the team is on IR? For me its super bowl or bust this year. 8-8 or 1 & done is pretty much the same thing IMO

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

They'll win the division even if Von misses 16 games. They only need him in the playoffs anyway.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Manning. Under 12.5 wins tho

Fred The Hammer

They have Oakland, Philly, and Jax at home in the 1st 6 games....thats 3-0 w/Manning and that offense plus 11 guys off the street on defense. The other 3 games are Flacco, Eli, and Romo. They have a good chance to win atleast 2 of those in shootouts. That is 5-1 or 4-2 at the worst which is ahead of where they were last year. Of course nobody can take injuries and suspensions, etc. at this rate.