BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

What are the chances that Tom Brady will ever play for another NFL team?

Me and a few friends were arguing about Tom Brady being one of those players in pro sports that is untouchable and will never play for another team. Over the past, a few big name franchise qb's that you would have never thought would play for another team ended up playing for different organizations. So what are the chances that Tom Brady will ever QB for another team?

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

I'm sure the Patriots will use up any desire to play that Brady has.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

0.1%. I could see the argument that he'd be a 40yo backup on another team after playing out this contract, but why? He doesn't need the money, he has 3 rings, and he's been with the same team his whole career. Peyton only got cut because he missed the whole season with the neck and the Colts had a shot at Peyton 2.0. Freak injury that takes him a year or more to rehab is the only way.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Never say never. I never thought I'd see Montana, Favre, Peyton, etc on another team. But Brady does seem to "play ball" on contracts. I guess it really depends whether a situation develops where Brady gets rooted out by a younger guy somehow.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Me and a few friends were arguing about Tom Brady being one of those players in pro sports that is untouchable and will never play for another team. Over the past, a few big name franchise qb's that you would have never thought would play for another team ended up playing for different organizations. So what are the chances that Tom Brady will ever QB for another team?
    maybe if he gets hurt for the season in the next 2 weeks and the Patriots go 2-14... which would never happen, because he isn't that valuable to their team