eatdarich
    Yo Momma's Pimp
    eatdarich's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Anyone tell me what is up with the GIANTS/COLTS line movement???????????

Giants were -3 this morning, now on Bovada they are -1

What did I miss?

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

I didn't know that. I took them at -1.5 -115.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Jim Irsay is tweeting his ass off again. He chewed coaches & players out and apologized to the Indy fans for the Buffalo effort so I'm guessing they might give a little more effort than usual vs the Gmen for a preseason shitfest.

eatdarich
    Yo Momma's Pimp
    eatdarich's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

True, but Giants 2nd and 3rd stringers are lightyears better than Indy. I'm taking Giants on this one. Irsay can tweet something else after this game, but I will take Eli/Carr over Luck/whoever

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by eatdarich View Post
    True, but Giants 2nd and 3rd stringers are lightyears better than Indy. I'm taking Giants on this one. Irsay can tweet something else after this game, but I will take Eli/Carr over Luck/whoever
    Hasselback is the Colts backup....threw a nice long TD last week. He's 5x better than Carr but do what you have to do. I'm not a big preseason guy but I definitely don't want to play against a slightly motivated opponent in preseason as most coaches don't give a shit.

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Isnīt Hasselbeck like, 50 years old?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Here's the scoop...

Quote Originally Posted by eatdarich View Post
    Giants were -3 this morning, now on Bovada they are -1

What did I miss?
    I can tell you what's up. But it's gonna cost ya. I have some inside information. I live in the metropolitan area of whatever city confers believability in this instance. I also know the right people who have access to things like practice and secret treehouse style meetings on the hush. For $29.95 I will impart this dear information to you and you can successfully employ it for financial gain. IT PAYS FOR ITSELF!! So do you have paypal?

PROBEST
    PROBEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Omg it,s eddy (no)munny

Quote Originally Posted by eddy munny View Post
    i can tell you what's up. But it's gonna cost ya. I have some inside information. I live in the metropolitan area of whatever city confers believability in this instance. I also know the right people who have access to things like practice and secret treehouse style meetings on the hush. For $29.95 i will impart this dear information to you and you can successfully employ it for financial gain. It pays for itself!! So do you have paypal?
    dude seriously there is no one on this planet with an iq that small,if i had info. I would never sell it???i would spread about 40 million throughout the country,so pleeeeeze don't insult the integrity of this forum. I think somewhere in the middle east you may be able to start up some sports forum.

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Quote Originally Posted by PROBEST View Post
    integrity of this forum..
    Oxymoron if I ever saw one!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Quote Originally Posted by PROBEST View Post
    dude seriously there is no one on this planet with an iq that small,if i had info. I would never sell it???i would spread about 40 million throughout the country,so pleeeeeze don't insult the integrity of this forum. I think somewhere in the middle east you may be able to start up some sports forum.
    Ironically enough, I think your IQ deficit was just about to let you cough up the thirty bucks I solicited despite the fact that I was obviously (to anyone with half a noodle) doing so in jest. You probably talked yourself out of it at the last minute and then decided to post a rebuttal.