WIEDBO
    WIEDBO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 915

Philly vs Pats AUG 9

Hi,

How come the odds is at 2,60 for the Pats when Vick is starting this game and they have a total new offens that has to click if runnging with the PATS. Is Teabag starting and Brady just getting like ten snaps? Any news from the states would be appriciated.

/A

DMcnabb
    DMcnabb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The Patriots are remaining hush as to how their QBs will play, but one would assume that the majority of the game would go to Mallett and tebow, who are both in the upper eschlon among backups. Despite the QB battle in Philadelphia, neither Foles nor Vick will play outside of the first quarter according to Chip Kelly, with the second and 3rd going to Matt Barkley, and the 4th quarter split between the less than competent combination of Dennis Dixon and GJ Kinne. That being said, there are far more position battles in Philadelphia and starters are expected to play the full first quarter. I'd stay away, but there isn't much of a debate that the QB edge is in favor of New England.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by DMcnabb View Post
    The Patriots are remaining hush as to how their QBs will play, but one would assume that the majority of the game would go to Mallett and tebow, who are both in the upper eschlon among backups. Despite the QB battle in Philadelphia, neither Foles nor Vick will play outside of the first quarter according to Chip Kelly, with the second and 3rd going to Matt Barkley, and the 4th quarter split between the less than competent combination of Dennis Dixon and GJ Kinne. That being said, there are far more position battles in Philadelphia and starters are expected to play the full first quarter. I'd stay away, but there isn't much of a debate that the QB edge is in favor of New England.
    Should be a healthy dose of Mallett and he could be effective, but Tebow ain't in any upper echelon, he couldn't beat out this guy:

strat1x
    strat1x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Bet the Pats

DMcnabb
    DMcnabb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Should be a healthy dose of Mallett and he could be effective, but Tebow ain't in any upper echelon, he couldn't beat out this guy:

He is relative to who he's playing against. Would you rather bet on Tebow or GJ Kinne?

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by DMcnabb View Post
    He is relative to who he's playing against. Would you rather bet on Tebow or GJ Kinne?
    Betting Pats offense in this one, Pats TT over 18.5. Hopefully covered before Tebow takes the field.

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Nice job guys! Even though i didn't chime in until now the Pats ML +150 was my NFL POD. I knew for sure Pats first team offense would score 7 minimum and that mallett is one of the premier backups IMO and tebow well he can hold his own against 3rd stringers lol. Also philly has a new offense new coach and worse qbs all around (even though barkley is doing well) so it was an easy choice especially at +150 ML! Congrats preseason warriors haha and Pats backers