SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Videos Super Bowl 47 Featured NFL Handicappers Picks On Spread And Total

Troy West from AllPlaysWin.com and Jeff Cadillac from JeffCadillac.com, who agreed with each other on both of the Conference Championship games and picked the ATS winner in both games, return to SBR Videos to discuss the side and total for Super Bowl 47 with SBR Forum's Peter Loshak.

Part 1: Super Bowl 47 Total

Part 2: Super Bowl 47 Spread

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

whats all the discussion... 49ers by a landslide, watch. 44 to 13 maybe 48 to 17 .. could not be easier.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

it's a shame sbr_natalie wasn't available for the host role

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    it's a shame sbr_natalie wasn't available for the host role
    um no it is not, it is great that the host role went to THE BEST FUKIN SPORTS BETTING VIDEO HOST PRESENCE IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW ok pal?

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Personally Troy, I think the 49ers will win this game and Frank Gore will be the Super Bowl MVP. The entire 49ers offensive line made the Pro Bowl in some sort of fashion and Frank Gore has been unstoppable. In addition, the fact the 49ers have played four dome games this year while the Ravens have played none makes a difference with noise. The 49ers were fourth in the NFL in passing defense (200.2 yards per game) but have been susceptible to big games – Atlanta’s Matt Ryan threw for 396 yards against them last week, and Tom Brady threw for 443 in Week 15.While I think Troy the Ravens will keep this close in the first half, I think we see the youth and dominance of the 49ers team take over in the second half much like the Falcons game. I'll surely looking to buy that half point near game time if spread stays the same Troy.
    MrHårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

My reply with thread to Troy West on his prediction on the Super Bowl Spread[ Part 2:Personally Troy, I think the 49ers will win this game and Frank Gore will be the Super Bowl MVP. The entire 49ers offensive line made the Pro Bowl in some sort of fashion and Frank Gore has been unstoppable. In addition, the fact the 49ers have played four dome games this year while the Ravens have played none makes a difference with noise. The 49ers were fourth in the NFL in passing defense (200.2 yards per game) but have been susceptible to big games – Atlanta’s Matt Ryan threw for 396 yards against them last week, and Tom Brady threw for 443 in Week 15.While I think Troy the Ravens will keep this close in the first half, I think we see the youth and dominance of the 49ers team take over in the second half much like the Falcons game. I'll surely looking to buy that half point near game time if spread stays the same Troy.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    um no it is not, it is great that the host role went to THE BEST FUKIN SPORTS BETTING VIDEO HOST PRESENCE IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW ok pal?
    That face belongs on radio

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    That face belongs on radio
    i beg your pardon????

vegas39, um, yeah let me clue you in on something............i am VERY VERY VERY GOOD LOOKING is that clear?

in fact just a few weeks ago a LEGIT 9.5 was telling me how handsome I am and i was just like "yeah i know"

get a clue son

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    i beg your pardon????

vegas39, um, yeah let me clue you in on something............i am VERY VERY VERY GOOD LOOKING is that clear?

in fact just a few weeks ago a LEGIT 9.5 was telling me how handsome I am and i was just like "yeah i know"

get a clue son
    what was his name and are you two now a serious couple

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    what was his name and are you two now a serious couple
    wtf???

why do you care what his name was, you dont know him

and no i didnt hook up with him although one of my friends was saying i should, but we dont have a great personality connection, and to be honest i'd rather just meet his friends and hook up with them, it's always great to have a legit 9.5 to have around as a friend if you need it, and also because he has a super flat as* and i'm a big-time as* man

but i am going to his bday party this weekend, we'll see what happens!

Vegas39

good luck with that now any puck picks tonight

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

i dont know how to ask this to u carpeDime M/F ? IM LOST. THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT THE SUPER BOWL RITE .

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I bet everything i own on the under 47. hopefully your guys are right peter!