Clutch24
    Clutch24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Atlanta will get exposed. Again

Atlanta is not as good as everyone thinks. The sharps all claim they are on Atl +3.5 or +4 or even +4.5 because that there has never been a #1 seed home underdog this far in the playoffs. They say to play on numbers, not teams. Which is absolutely correct. But the thing most people are missing it that they pounded the fucck out of San Fran -1 when the line first came out. This immediately had every book push the line to +3 and then +3.5 shortly there after. They kept pounding until it finally hit 4 4.5 and middled back hard. Giving them all the best spots past the main key numbers. Now they are keeping the number steady to think atlanta has a chance at winning this game. I know for a fact San Fran is the much better team in this matchup. Both on offensive and defensive line, and secondary the 49ers have an edge. In the x factor of special teams, niners are top 3 in the league. I see a 35-24 win here for the niners. Although there may be an opportunity for a backdoor cover, 35-31 giving the sharps the middle to both their bets early in the week.

Clutch24

Play on San fran to 2.5 -155 instead of the money line at -200, you have some not too bad value if you want action on the game

Clutch24

If Crabtree hadnt fumbled at the one yard line i had this game and score predicted exactly

Clutch24

And the sharps that played the numbers SF-1 at the open and ATL +4.5 at its high point cashed big