SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Is this a trap ?

C.Kaepernick rushing yards o60½ -130

It looked easy, but then I looked into it. Kaepernick has only rushed over 60 yards three times. Twice were vs the Rams (Both games went into OT) and the of course last week he went off.

Is it a trap or do you think Kaep goes off again ?

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Can never tell what is going to happen in a game

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Falcons run defense is decent.. Under for me..

DuE CeR0
    DuE CeR0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

lisa ann thats my girl kiddd

olemiss33
    olemiss33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I rarely post here, but betting that under is nuts. The Falcons REALLY struggle with mobile QB's. Do some homework, and look at their matchups this season with Carolina and Philly. Also, look at the game with Washington, and remember that Griffin went out with a concussion well before it was over.

Even with all of that removed from your thinking, it's hard to bet u70 on a guy that can take it the distance at any point in the game.

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

Quote Originally Posted by olemiss33 View Post
    I rarely post here, but betting that under is nuts. The Falcons REALLY struggle with mobile QB's. Do some homework, and look at their matchups this season with Carolina and Philly. Also, look at the game with Washington, and remember that Griffin went out with a concussion well before it was over.

Even with all of that removed from your thinking, it's hard to bet u70 on a guy that can take it the distance at any point in the game.

What he said...you can't bet under knowing one fluke scramble could ruin it.

Ovet or nothing