Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

.. Patriots going down..

IMPOSSIBLE for the Patriots expect to win games against very good teams without Gronkowski..
    he real adds an indefensible dimension to their offense.. he is just too tall to defend..
    GRONK catches everything you throw high in the sky.. basically alley-oop football.
    but with him out.. the PATSIES are very beatable.

The 49ers embarrassed them in New England.. and they lost to the Ravens WITH Gronkowski..
    how are they going to beat them without him, when they could not beat them with him..!?

i have also noticed that Brady likes to have a really strong Regular Season,*
    and saves all his iNTs for really big post-season games.. so i am looking for a couple today.

Even IF they happened to get a lucky win today.. *they would lose again in the Superbowl..
    the Belichik/Brady era really ended last year with Eli drawing the curtains down on them again.

THE GREATEST IRONY, is that the Patriots would have been fine to win it all this year, but
    Belichik ABSOLUTELY HAD TO BEAT INDIANAPOLIS BY 35 PTS.. instead of an unacceptable and drab 28 pts..

Belichik is the ONLY coach in the league that would have starters in, PASSING the ball,
    up by 28, with 3 minutes left***.. what a tool.

***and it is that indulgence that will prevent him from finally winning a legitimate Superbowl this year, or ever.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Still a losing sports bettor I can see. Congrats bro, you're terrible at life.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

And lol at calling the Super Bowls NE won not legitimate. New England was, and still is, a dynasty. They're the best team in the league literally every single season. The best team usually doesn't win the Super Bowl #justFYI. Learn the game a little better, then come back.

woz
    woz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Ya, what he said!

SteelerFanUK
    SteelerFanUK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Patriots wins in Superbowl unquestionably tainted by cheating. To have a dynasty I would suggest the team has to win throughout the decade not just half of it. Losing in the Superbowl twice kills all that talk of a dynasty as does being proven that you cheated in the first wins.

Green Bay
    Pittsburgh
    San Francisco

Only true dynasty's rest are just kidding themselves

xetsr
    xetsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

So you are saying Houston is not a good team? Didn't Houston beat Baltimore 43 - 13

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanUK View Post
    Patriots wins in Superbowl unquestionably tainted by cheating. To have a dynasty I would suggest the team has to win throughout the decade not just half of it. Losing in the Superbowl twice kills all that talk of a dynasty as does being proven that you cheated in the first wins.

Green Bay
    Pittsburgh
    San Francisco

Yeah, in the seasons they lost the SB's they cheated all the way up to the SB, then in the SB decided not to cheat. Also in the 3 SB's they won, they cheated and only won by 3 points. Imagine if they were really good at cheating?

SF is a true dynasty. Lost 3 NFC championship games with the highest payroll in football and a crook for an owner. Steelers are a true dynasty too. The entire team shooting each other in the ass with steroids is not cheating.

You're a joke bro.

SoonerC
    SoonerC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

Come on Ravens!!!!

Kyle_Fitta
    Kyle_Fitta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Oh, I fully agree with what you're basically saying. Belichick is such a terrible coach. His decisions are so terrible. I mean come on, he's only won just 5 superbowls, 3 as a head coach, won the division every year except two times in his run, been to the superbowl 5 times also as a head coach, 205-108 as a head coach, and eh he was just named coach of the decade. But yeah, he's so bad.

In all seriousness, if losing in the regular season to a team mattered in the post-season, Ravens wouldn't be here in the first place. Additionally , you're wrong; Belichick has 2 superbowls, as I mentioned before, as a DC for the Giants. Therefore, even though it had no legs to stand on before, your theory of Belichick has never won a legit ring is fully tarnished.
    Last edited by Kyle_Fitta; 01-20-13 at 12:06 PM.

SteelerFanUK

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Yeah, in the seasons they lost the SB's they cheated all the way up to the SB, then in the SB decided not to cheat. Also in the 3 SB's they won, they cheated and only won by 3 points. Imagine if they were really good at cheating?

SF is a true dynasty. Lost 3 NFC championship games with the highest payroll in football and a crook for an owner. Steelers are a true dynasty too. The entire team shooting each other in the ass with steroids is not cheating.

You're a joke bro.
    Read my post .... Never said they cheated in the years they lost in the Superbowl Bro !

Cheating gave them the edge to narrowly beat a vastly superior Rams team and squeeze past an average Panthers and Eagles Bro !

No one on the planet (except possibly you) doesn't believe the Pats cheated week and and week out through the first half of the decade Bro !

Punishment handed down supports this Bro !

Steelers never broke any rules. They did what all teams did back then. If they had they would have be punished Bro !

Eddie D's alleged crimes had nothing to do with football Bro !

Honestly outside of Dog the bounty hunter and stoner kids under 20 who uses the expression Bro .... I thought that was a comedy cliché.

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Green Bay
    Pittsburgh
    San Francisco

Early 90s Cowboys were a dynasty. 3 Super Bowls in 4 years and the year they didn't win they were in the NFC title game. Delusional to think otherwise.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Read my post .... Never said they cheated in the years they lost in the Superbowl Bro !

Cheating gave them the edge to narrowly beat a vastly superior Rams team and squeeze past an average Panthers and Eagles Bro !

No one on the planet (except possibly you) doesn't believe the Pats cheated week and and week out through the first half of the decade Bro !

Punishment handed down supports this Bro !

Steelers never broke any rules. They did what all teams did back then. If they had they would have be punished Bro !

Eddie D's alleged crimes had nothing to do with football Bro !

Honestly outside of Dog the bounty hunter and stoner kids under 20 who uses the expression Bro .... I thought that was a comedy cliché.
    Where to start with this train wreck?

How exactly did they cheat? Please explain it to me. They were caught filming in a location they weren't supposed to be in. I know people like you feel better by thinking they cheated and that's the only reason they won SB's, but you really need to get over it and accept the fact they were better than your crappy Steeler teams.

The punishment handed down by Goodell was because a memo was sent out telling teams not to videotape from inappropriate location. The punishment was levied because BB ignored the memo and Goodell being a new commish wanted to throw his weight around.

The Steeler teams never broke any rules, they only did steroids. Glad we can agree.

Also glad you overlooked the 49ers having the highest payroll in football. Patriots play within the confines of a salary cap.

Bro is used to tell people like you to piss off. A toothless wonder still butthurt because he can't accept the fact that the Patriots went to Pittsburgh twice and speedbagged them. Enjoy the Pats win today, pal.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Where to start with this train wreck?

How exactly did they cheat? Please explain it to me. They were caught filming in a location they weren't supposed to be in. I know people like you feel better by thinking they cheated and that's the only reason they won SB's, but you really need to get over it and accept the fact they were better than your crappy Steeler teams.

The punishment handed down by Goodell was because a memo was sent out telling teams not to videotape from inappropriate location. The punishment was levied because BB ignored the memo and Goodell being a new commish wanted to throw his weight around.

The Steeler teams never broke any rules, they only did steroids. Glad we can agree.

Also glad you overlooked the 49ers having the highest payroll in football. Patriots play within the confines of a salary cap.

Bro is used to tell people like you to piss off. A toothless wonder still butthurt because he can't accept the fact that the Patriots went to Pittsburgh twice and speedbagged them. Enjoy the Pats win today, pal.

SteelerUKFan your team cheated by paying off the refs to rig that Super bowl over Seattle with multiple disgusting calls... everyone but you agrees..... zzzzzziiiing

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

yeah, the Patriots just had to score again... with first string offense out there in the 4th quarter, already up by 30... only 4 minutes to go. doesn't matter that the game had turned into a scrimmage and the Colts weren't even defending any plays anymore @ 100% effort. Colts trying to get out of game without extra injury.... the Pats???

SteelerFanUK

Pats win or Rats win both suck from a fan perspective. Hate the Rats more.

Pats cheated world knows this. Read the post game transcripts after Pats / Steeler playoff games. Hines Ward bitching that Pats players knew all the Steelers plays and were calling them out. That taping you admit they did caused that, that wins you the game when playing a better opponent. I can see it still hurts for the truth to be out there Bro !

Sadly think the Rats will win today. Better the Pats but at least it should drive the price up on Flacco so some good will come of it.

Enjoy your tainted trophies, me ... I am happy with my teams 6 Lombardis. Recently all I remember is the Pats losing in the Superbowl. I thought that was your teams thing these days Bro !

SteelerFanUK

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post

SteelerUKFan your team cheated by paying off the refs to rig that Super bowl over Seattle with multiple disgusting calls... everyone but you agrees..... zzzzzziiiing

Did the Steelers literally pay off the refs .... Don't be stupid

Did the refs make some very bad calls that helped the Steelers win.... Of course

Did the league and sponsors want the Steelers / Bettis story to win ..... Most likely

Did they put pressure on the refs to make it happen this way ... Possibly

Still not the Steelers fault Bro !

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i think today is tough because they play each other too much and with the magnitude of the playoffs it will be a tight game

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

good riddance you douchebag Belicheat, and wussbag Brady...

BIG FAT CHOKERS if they are not cheating...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    IMPOSSIBLE for the Patriots expect to win games against very good teams without Gronkowski..
    he real adds an indefensible dimension to their offense.. he is just too tall to defend..
    GRONK catches everything you throw high in the sky.. basically alley-oop football.
    but with him out.. the PATSIES are very beatable.

The 49ers embarrassed them in New England.. and they lost to the Ravens WITH Gronkowski..
    how are they going to beat them without him, when they could not beat them with him..!?

i have also noticed that Brady likes to have a really strong Regular Season,*
    and saves all his iNTs for really big post-season games.. so i am looking for a couple today.

Even IF they happened to get a lucky win today.. *they would lose again in the Superbowl..
    the Belichik/Brady era really ended last year with Eli drawing the curtains down on them again.

THE GREATEST IRONY, is that the Patriots would have been fine to win it all this year, but
    Belichik ABSOLUTELY HAD TO BEAT INDIANAPOLIS BY 35 PTS.. instead of an unacceptable and drab 28 pts..

Belichik is the ONLY coach in the league that would have starters in, PASSING the ball,
    up by 28, with 3 minutes left***.. what a tool.

***and it is that indulgence that will prevent him from finally winning a legitimate Superbowl this year, or ever.

guy, I think you might be my long lost twin brother!!! your post was as sharp as a razor blade!

SoonerC
    SoonerC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

And Belichek still has no championships he didn't cheat in.