skidrow
    skidrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

home dog playoffs - whats peoples take ? - seahawks vs redskins

leaning with gut instinct on washington @ home +3 points...cant seeing it being a blow out, considering how
    big this game is to the organization and its fans...that stadium should be pretty loud and pumped.

RG3 and morris, should be able to run/move that ball, no matter how tough seattle's D. not 100% locked in yet
    ...anyone elses opinion on game and line. thanks guys!

SoonerC
    SoonerC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

I'm with you, still looking at it. All I know is when it first came out I saw they were a home dog and that one and the Texans jumped out at me. The Texans paid off so I got to follow through.

skidrow

yes, good point man. also reminds me alot like dallas game, i know its not so comparable, but interesting line, and some how i feel slight edge @ home to skins, and maybe outright win. team comparisons only league stat i see is yes seahawks much better in yards allowed per game. but skins out do em in everything else. food for thought

SoonerC

I know Seattle put up a bunch of points but the clincher for me is how they struggled with the Rams a couple times and lost to the Dolphins.

skidrow

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerC View Post
    I know Seattle put up a bunch of points but the clincher for me is how they struggled with the Rams a couple times and lost to the Dolphins.
    well, wont go to heavy, betting a unit on +3, and smaller on ML ...go skins go! ( im eagles fan, shoot me for saying that lol) good luck! should be a good game. hope RG3 shines and makes it a memorable game!

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerC View Post

49ers struggle w rams also

rams are a good team

skidrow

skins will run all day long, and gimpy leg or not, griffin will run it large if open...and after that pass i just saw... GO SKINS GO!!! and now goal to go!!!

SoonerC

14-0, 2 easy.