doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Bills Hire Doug Marrone As Coach

Love these teams that don't want to win.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

I can honestly say WHO?

I have never ever heard of this guy.

But that could be a good thing. You either have to give people a shot or keep rehiring all these old re-treads who have proven they cant win shit but a few regular season games.

gonna google this guy now....

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

ahh no wonder I never heard of him he coaches Syracuse FOOTBALL....

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Marrone is an average college coach, his fast paced up tempo offense does not match what Buffalo has.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

VERY EXCITED

about this move, ignorance is the only reason to not like this move, i am very sad he is leaving cuse football though after turning around a program that was an actual abomination to the game of football.

average college coach?

a guy was handed lemon seeds and was told to make lemonaid with it...he doesnt even have to play uptempo, they werent originally running that until they realized nassib was crushing it during 2 minute drills in practice. Shows that he is able to react and adapt when necessary.

if you dont know the guy, you dont know sports and havent been following the coaching search AT ALL. The browns were going to hire Chip Kelly on friday, what happened? they interviewed Marrone and were very torn on who to sign, this after everyone and their grandmas were breaking on twitter that Chip to the browns was a done deal.

Nfl Experience: he has worked with both Sean Payton and Bill Parcells.....to be honest. I think both those coaches are pretty good guys and coaches to learn from.

Adam Schefter said today on ESPN, that Marrone was highly sought after during the coaching search. You guys have no clue what your talking about, and i mean that in the nicest way.

He would be coaching in the NFL already if he never went to Cuse, he also was always held in high regards in nfl circles.

Good Hire.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    VERY EXCITED

about this move, ignorance is the only reason to not like this move, i am very sad he is leaving cuse football though after turning around a program that was an actual abomination to the game of football.

average college coach?

a guy was handed lemon seeds and was told to make lemonaid with it...he doesnt even have to play uptempo, they werent originally running that until they realized nassib was crushing it during 2 minute drills in practice. Shows that he is able to react and adapt when necessary.

if you dont know the guy, you dont know sports and havent been following the coaching search AT ALL. The browns were going to hire Chip Kelly on friday, what happened? they interviewed Marrone and were very torn on who to sign, this after everyone and their grandmas were breaking on twitter that Chip to the browns was a done deal.

Nfl Experience: he has worked with both Sean Payton and Bill Parcells.....to be honest. I think both those coaches are pretty good guys and coaches to learn from.

Adam Schefter said today on ESPN, that Marrone was highly sought after during the coaching search. You guys have no clue what your talking about, and i mean that in the nicest way.

He would be coaching in the NFL already if he never went to Cuse, he also was always held in high regards in nfl circles.

Good Hire.

and unfortunately cuse football takes a big step backwards

we'll see what gross has up his sleeve but i think hiring marrone was like a blind squirrel finding an acorn

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marrone was a hell of a college coach....curious to see what he does with Spiller.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

He should bring nassib with him...guess thats on the gm but should pull f or him

Good signing f or them

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9410

Outside the box signing, I think this is a good move. They couldn't sell Lovie Smith to the fan base. This guy is at least young, and a different type of hire. Inherited an absolute mess at Syracuse from Greg Robinson, and at least made and won a couple bowl games.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Guess Buffalo didn't want to ring up a big bill on travel expenses interviewing new coaches. Can't imagine that Belichek is losing sleep over this hire.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Guess Buffalo didn't want to ring up a big bill on travel expenses interviewing new coaches. Can't imagine that Belichek is losing sleep over this hire.

they were in Arizona....literally the whole time.

swing and a miss champ! get em next time

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

marrone

- a moron

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square

Quote Originally Posted by detroitlionsfan View Post
    marrone

- a moron