DBeahr88
    DBeahr88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wild Card Wknd

Going to start Saturday with the Houston Texans over the Cincinnati Bengals. The Texans have been on a down slope in the past few weeks. They should not even be playing this week but they must show up today to get back where they belong. I see JJ Watt getting to Andy Dalton several times today and creating a massive disturbance in the Bengals backfield. Matt Schaub is going to need to play like he did in the first 12 games of the season, and not like the final four. Foster will have a strong performance against Cincy's defense. I see the Texans winning this game by multiple possessions. The Packers/Vikings game is giving up too many points so I will touch that.

Tomorrow will be all about my Washington Redskins. They always say to bet with your head and not your heart, but without being biased, I see the Redskins pulling out this victory at Fedex Field. RGIII will be ready to show that he deserves that Rookie of the Year award and lead that number one rush offense to victory. HTTR

Houston (-4)
    vs Cincinnati
    Washington (+3) vs Seattle
    Washington ML​ vs Seattle

DBeahr88
    DBeahr88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Houston Texans (-4) vs Cincinnati Bengals Win
    Washington Redskins (+3) vs Seattle Seahawks
    Washington Redskins ML vs Seattle Seahawks