SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Wild Card Week Picks

Seattle -3 +108 3X
    QBs- Its a wash between the two, RG3 is hobbled and RW is 100%
    RBs- Slight nod to Lynch, though Morris has been running strong
    Defense- Not even close, Seattle all the way here
    D-Line-Seattle huge advantage here
    O-Line-Both awful, though slight ranking advantage for Seattle. Both QBs are mobile and thrive out of the pocket anyway
    Special Teams- Seattle ranked 3rd Wash 25th, not even close
    Coach-Tough call here. Pete Carroll has this team motivated and ready to play every week and Shanahan is a grumpy old fart but still a great coach. Ill give it a wash

GB -7 -125 (bought the half) 3X
    GB offense is healthy, Cobb is coming back and this game is being played at Lambeau. Ponder had to be near perfect last week at home to edge GB by a FG. Ponder will not have the same success on the road in the playoffs and in the elements of Wisconsin. AD is going to be good, but it wont be enough

GB Minny Over 46 1.5X

Indy +6.5 3X
    ML +250 1X
    Don't overreact to Ray Lewis retiring, do not see how this has any bearing on the game. Indy has the better pass rush and Flacco is probably the slowest QB in the league beside Tom Brady, I like Indy getting 3+ sacks and lots of hurried throws. Luck is already much better than Flacco, just don't as Mr "I am an elite QB" Flacco. Really like the Indy cover here for 3 units and I think Indy comes out on top.

Cincy +4.5 3X
    ML +170 1X
    Over 43 1.5X
    Cincy has all the momentum and Texans did not even show up to play for the #1 seed against a team with nothing to play for. Texans either lose or pull out a very close game. Both QBs are average, but I see Green lighting up

that secondary all afternoon. Even though the Texans have a good defense, they have been awful recently. Tough for me to see the Texans playing motivated after last week, while Cincy had a real fight to get in the playoffs.

Teasers/Parlays

ML Parlay: GB-Indy-Seattle .5X
    12Pt teaser 3X:

101. Cincinnati (Bengals) +16½ -115 ( +12 Pts )
    101. Cincinnati (Bengals) / 102. Houston (Texans) Over 31 -105 ( +12 Pts )
    104. Green Bay (Packers) +2½ + 118 ( +12 Pts )
    103. Minnesota (Vikings) / 104. Green Bay (Packers) Over 34 -110 ( +12 Pts )

Cheers and good luck!

uanl
    uanl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

Plays look decent, only one I disagree with is the colts/ravens. I see the ravens covering. Flacco usually performs well at home.

I think a better o/u play with a tease, would have been to take the colts/ravens, tease it down to 36 or so and go over.. Ravens D isn't what it once was, game could get in the 50's.

SmittyZ28

Just not sold on the Ravens or the Ray Lewis announcement making any sort of difference. I think the Indy pass rush will be the difference maker. If Balty decides to use Rice the right way, they have a chance at covering. I think these teams are too even not to like the points here. Indy has a ton of momentum and Pagano's return has only helped the motivation. Should be a good one.

I was going to take Colts Ravens, but I think the scoring can go either way. I like Dalton/Green and Schuab/Johnson to have big numbers in the afternoon game. Love the 31 pts here, cant imagine this game doesnt end up in the high 30s, but we will see.

Good luck

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ya know i put a unit on indy ml early but im a little more nervous about killa ray announcement, i mean not only do i think he will help the d i think he just put balt on the same emotional level as the cancer kids...not to mention after more time and looking into i think the main thing is if balty is smart enough to realize rice is their best offensive player he should go nuts on indy's rush d, whether that happens is hard to say as they seem hell bent making this flacco's offense, common sense be damned....i do think luck will have some success but i also think you gotta expect balty to lure him into a few bad throws,,,love the over as i think even if this turns out to be a balt big win if that the case they put up 30 and luck comes along for 20+...

like cincy but opposite of you on the total,,,i just dont see the points in this one, i made it 40 and feel pretty good about it ending right around there as this should be pretty defensive..

again like the pack but id lean under (not playing this total as it scares me so hope you hit both, lol)..

you know we on same page in the seachicken gm... gl smitty (cept on cincy over, lol)..

SmittyZ28

All good points Bank, I think Rice is the key to the Ravens success or failure. People have been saying that all year and cannot believe they still under utilize him, except on 4th and 28.

I went against the grain on my totals, usually i lean defense on wild card weekend, just thinking a bunch of points will be scored in these Saturday games. Went light on the units on the totals so we shall see.

Good luck bro, feeling real good about GB-7 and Cincy +4.5, hoping for a big night.

SmittyZ28

Late additions

Foster O2.5 Receptions .5X
    Hawkins U39 Rec Yds .5X

SmittyZ28

Late Game:

Jennings U5.5 Receptions .5X
    Jennings U64.5 Rec Yds .5X

SmittyZ28

Foster O2.5 Cashes, sweating my bets on the total of this game. Let's get 7 before the half Cincy!