winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

i cant believe i live in a world in which Rex Ryan's job is safe.

better coaches with more wins got fired without a second thought, and this human pile of shit retains his job..just had to vent...unreal.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Agree. They should give you the job immediately, since youre obviously better-looking and more qualified.

winz
    refuse to lose

yes i def am.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

The logical thing would be to hire his brother in his place. He needs to lose some weight.

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I mean they've made changes at offensive coordinator and canned the GM that brought in Tebow.

Jets have had a solid D since he's been there.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

guy is a joke

sanchez is garbage as well

both should of been clipped

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The jets are a joke,

this is why Ryan and Sanchez are sooooooooooooo fitting.............

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Rex Ryan is a toesucker.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Rex is fine in comparison to some. Hell, the weight they had in San Diego was much more than Rex.

Norv Turner even being offered another HC job is a world I don't want to live in.

San Diego could be good all of a sudden now. They've always had talent enough.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Yes fire a guy who has been to the afc champ. 50% of his career with a rookie and below avg qb. Shut thw fuk up dipshit

winz
    refuse to lose

from what i saw he actually doesnt even coach, he just stands there like a buffoon..and the whole tebow thing doesnt make sense to me..you want to say that it wasnt a success but you never even actually gave the guy any meaningful playing time, and god knows their were so many opportunities to do that..then you blame sporano for not using tebow..if you are the head coach then you dont get any say in that..c'mon get real..just being a loud mouth isnt enough.. this is a results league and when you see better coaches held accountable its just crazy.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Guy is in the Bahamas on vacation when his team is in shambles...leave him be

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

who gives a shit

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Well it's not like hiring another coach is going to guarantee anything...

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Didn't see many NYJ games this year but towards the end that game against the Titans was incomprehensible. Gruden was almost speechless at the series they left Tebow in and it's like 3rd and 20-is there any surprise what the play is going to be...hello? I like Rex for the color he brings the game but the dude should have been fired. What the hell they do at QB I have no idea.

winz
    refuse to lose

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Yes fire a guy who has been to the afc champ. 50% of his career with a rookie and below avg qb. Shut thw fuk up dipshit
    lol c'mon learn some manners, i didnt know sexy rexy was your cup of tea..what are you like a 20 dollar bettor who lives in the projects with his grandma, wearing his lil jets jersey on the subway, while you're clocking that $10 an hour cause of that fancy GED education.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Once you lose your players confidence in you it is over...........

Rex accomplished this over a year ago...............
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 01-03-13 at 04:12 PM.

KingJD31

Heard on the radio woody Johnson might go after bill cowher like that fuk did anything. Spent over 15 years with one team without winning sb and ran into roethlisberger by accident his final year, Rex is the man give him Matt Flynn and we are back to playoffs or somehow trade for romo and thats a guarantee superbowl obviously

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

I think he gets a pass because he took the Jets to two AFC Title games and because he lost a few starters to injury this year. I was a Sanchez advocate for a while but he has clearly regressed and doesnt have the brain to function as a QB in the league. Dont know if he has no confidence or if his shortcomings were masked with a terrific D.. who the hell knows. If Sanchez starts another year in NY, Ryan is as good as gone next year.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

He's a "yes man" for the NFL...

Will have a job the rest of his life...

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Take away Revis, Holmes, and Keller.....they have no other talent!! 7 wins is pretty good considering but he won't make it pass next season because they have too many holes and will be lucky to win 6-7 with their QB situation.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

It ain't Rex's fault, it was that bum GM. Give any great HC the Jets job this year and I doubt they would have won more than 6 games. I don't really like Rex much, but I respect him as a coach. Definitely one of the better defensive minded HC in the league today.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I would keep Rex.
    He's got a lot left in the tank.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    It ain't Rex's fault, it was that bum GM. Give any great HC the Jets job this year and I doubt they would have won more than 6 games. I don't really like Rex much, but I respect him as a coach. Definitely one of the better defensive minded HC in the league today.
    You really think there is a human alive that thinks Sanchez and Tebow are NFL Quarterbacks???

The NFL is a business, the Jets took the fall for the betterment of the league...

How much of your life did you waste watching Jets related television this year???

They Win...

dominator88
    dominator88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I can't believe David Akers got a death threat before Sanchez.

KingJD31

All the so called experts thought Sanchez was gonna be a star, some thought he should have been drafted before Stafford. He has potential he was decent when he had a good offense around him, he has 0 receivers his offensive line is terrible. Im not a fan of him but hard to tell how good a qb is whn you have 2 seconds to throw the ball and Clyde gates as a starting receiver.
    Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    You really think there is a human alive that thinks Sanchez and Tebow are NFL Quarterbacks???

The NFL is a business, the Jets took the fall for the betterment of the league...

How much of your life did you waste watching Jets related television this year???

They Win...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

He has taken the Jets to the AFC championship twice and the playoffs a bunch of times.

leave it to New Yorkers to over react.

TheBlum
    TheBlum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

What GM is going to come in when he can't touch the coach? Ryan should have went. They ****** up royally with Tebow ... putting on too much muscle mass, only using him in the wildcat, etc. The kid had potential ... regardless of a below 50% rating. Sanchez wasn't coached properly and the whole organization was embarrassed with the QB situation. I agree Ryan has potential left in his career, but not with the Jets ... we need to let go of the 2 AFC Playoff appearances .. and move on. This was not just the GM making these calls ... Ryan had influence and deserves sanctions.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Rex is a bum

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

I don't like Ryan's loud mouth , but up until this year, he has been successful. Were they better with Eric Mangenius..Not really. The former GM deserves more of the blame for screwing this team up, by all accounts Ryan didn't want Tebow. Ryan is great at defense, just needs better help and pay more attention at offense. They have no draft picks so getting someone like Russell Wilson is pretty remote. They really need to look into getting Mike Vick, see what he can do with a good O-line.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 501

They can get a good GM and give Rex a shot, maybe they can even find a decent QB.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Rex is not a winner

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

why do him and raiders coach Allen still have a job...these guys suck

PAULYPOKER

I am pretty sure when he had his Lap-Band surgery,

he had nut sack Lap-Band surgery as well.........

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Rex Ryan is a pretty good coach. Deal with it.

12 Last