BigBlue9
    BigBlue9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

indy is going to be a burial of the public

vegas got all you squares hook line and sinker ... baltimore is going to be riding the ray lewis emotional high and dominate this home playoff game.

Nellyinctown
    Nellyinctown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

I really like Baltimore in this game, but the Ravens sometimes forget they have a top 5 RB with Rice. I really think they wax the Colts here but I wouldnt be surprised if the Ravens keep this closer than it should be by going pass happy.

dominator88
    dominator88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

COLTS ML =

BigBlue9

65% of the public on indy = fade!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue9 View Post
    65% of the public on indy = fade!
    Since when does the public like road underdogs?????

where are you seeing this 65% ? please post a link

this is shocking to me, not that the public is going to decide who covers but i just dont believe the Ravens wouldnt be the more popular play.

Colts really lucked out getting the 1pm kickoff though, the Ravens fans would have been more drunk and rowdy had this been the 8pm saturday night game...

BigBlue9

look at the consensus beta ... 65% of wagers place are on indy ... people love getting that many points and the public are all over it ... just like the packer game ... both big home favs and both will cover

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I think the Packers cover but I dont have a ton of confidence in Flacco.

Maybe the Ravens can cover if they go with a run heavy attack.

I think Vontae Davis shuts down whoever he is guarding. Guy is one of the few true shut down corners

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Ravens are a

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

This is probably a no play for me.

No matter what the reasoning i'd be scared to bet against the Colts right now. They are playing with the same type of magic the Broncos did with Tebow mania last year.

maybe a team of destiny???

These guys would give their left nut for Coach Pagano,
    they will be really emotionally inspired trying to do everything they can to win this one for the coach.

Cover4
    Cover4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

4 picks Ed reed takes one back late, Luck cries, game over. Baltimore is the play no emotion or not, that safety is serious.

TheBlum
    TheBlum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

I disagree in this being a lock. Indy getting +7.5 is interesting .... as Baltimore is not the team they used to be. They don't run Rice enough, Flacco is flakey and their defense has holes. Look at what Manning and the Broncos just did to them ... penetrating Moreno hurdled Reed, hah. I know you can;t compare the teams .... but Indy has some fire under them with some big play makers .. Hilton, Wayne, Avery ... I just wouldn't jump all over this game ... it's going to be close, unless Indy makes some crucial mistakes (fumbling on the goal line, O line break down, etc)

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

I see Indy keeping it close and covering. If not winning outright...and making Ray Lewis cry.

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Balt/Indy is the biggest public one way pick (60% on indy) this weekend, but yet the line from open according to scoresandodds.com has moved towards the ravens (from -6.5 to -7)... the book makers know whats going on.. ravens all the way.. even colin cowherd admitted he wish he would have taken baltimore instead of indy in his blazing 5 after hearing more info, but doesnt change his picks after he makes them..
    baltimore is the pick

chosen4th

Also flacco= 32-7 in his career at home... flacco has more playoff starts than all the other 7 qbs going this weekend combined.

chosen4th

i see no where for -7.5... -7 literally EVERYWHERE i see

chosen4th

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlum View Post
    I disagree in this being a lock. Indy getting +7.5 is interesting .... as Baltimore is not the team they used to be. They don't run Rice enough, Flacco is flakey and their defense has holes. Look at what Manning and the Broncos just did to them ... penetrating Moreno hurdled Reed, hah. I know you can;t compare the teams .... but Indy has some fire under them with some big play makers .. Hilton, Wayne, Avery ... I just wouldn't jump all over this game ... it's going to be close, unless Indy makes some crucial mistakes (fumbling on the goal line, O line break down, etc)
    Hilton, Wayne, Avery = no where Close to torrey smith, anquon boldin, dennis pitta (not to mention ray rice and the best FB in the league leach) oh and Indy has had the easiest schedule in the league this year, baltimore top 5 hardest.. GL