1brokegirl
    never had a bad day in my life
    1brokegirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Superbowl system dead point on accurate

just found this at another forum but you really have to agree with it plus other replies i copy and pasted for you to read.

here we go peeps;

There is a thread originally posted by DW (now banned) regarding a system that helps revealing frauds in the playoffs. The thread was posted on 11/06/2010. The system uses total yards - total defense yards, then divided by the 16 games. Anyone with an average of at least +35 yards generally does well in the playoffs. It also mentions the t/o ration being important also. Anyways here are the numbers...they kind of coincide with playoff seeds.

AFC
    Denver +107.125 / -1 TO
    New England +54.625 / +25 TO
    Houston +48.812 / +12 TO
    Cincy +13 / +4 TO
    Baltimore +1.562 / +9 TO
    Colts -11.812 / -12 TO

NFC
    San Fran +67.437 / +9 TO
    Seabirds +44.437 / +13 TO
    ATL +26.062 / +13 TO
    GB +22.687 / +7 TO
    Wash +5.5 / +17 TO
    Minn -13.437 / -1 TO

a reply here from another user clears it up

YES that's the system all though last years neither team qualified but once again defense wins championships prevailed

teams that meet the requirements you can eliminate every team with a rookie QB so remove Seattle , 49ers, colts redskins ,

remove teams who lost to tampa bay in season none ever won a superbowl except saints who decided to go bench final 3 games of year

Vikings lost to Tampa at home on thursday night

Falcons got hammered at Home by tamapa and they played starters all 4 quarters

they both will be exiting playoffs again

also sos comes intoplay the teams that got in on a losers schedule will go bye bye

two of them are Denver and atalanta

also NO superbowl loser ever got back to bowl in following year (only the bills pulled it off)

the bowl losers who went kaboom next year are from earliest
    i can remember ,Rams Panthers, Eagles, Cardinals , Patriots Seahawks

so say bye bye to Patriots whom again their defense is ranked at bottom of league ranked 28th overall

So we have your best possible Matchup being the one nobody sees in every forum i have looked no one not even ESPN or NFL network sees it being Texans vs Packers

all though texans lost 3 games out of 4 the last one again colts used coach being back on sidelines for motivation got them that win i think this time now with all that bullshit out of the way texans will play thier game as they have done most of year

win home game in a breeze

remember bengals played vs 2nd string of Ravens and it wasn't easy for them that rookie QB for Balty was driving bengals nuts

this is rematch of last years two teams with rookie QB's Texans vs Bengals

texans won huge then went on road and hung in as a 7.5 dog at Ravens but lost the game

So Texans have a fairly easy road into bowl 1 home game then two roads @ Patriots then @ Broncos and yes Manning was great but when your divison consist of Chargers, Raiders Chiefs LOL you get the picture

Patriots same thing gifted 6 wins and dont use that game vs Texans no team would win or even come close on that mid season 3 trip rodeo in 17 days.

I'm not sure about defense stats being used i hink it's only having at least 35 yards more offense rhan all 16 opponents that matters and as poster said above last years was exception neither team met requirements but Patriots defense was worse of any team in super bowl.

YOU have to agree with sos being a strong indicator of all playoff teams

we all know ravens flacco will fold up soon as they hit the road and goopd old Matt Ryan we know goes bye bye but because visitor will have a rookie QB they will make it past div round and lose in finals to packers

talk about weak schedules the broncos , Patriots Ravens, and 49ers had it easy

shame seahawks have a rookie QB because they are solid on defense 49ers really laid some eggs along the way they meet all requirements for champion except they also use a rookie qb and fook it i'm not backing any rookie to get to the superbowl and win until it happens.

Many recent rookie QB's had great 1st years Ben R never lost a game all year with the best defense around him and weapons on round and air but as always at home div round vs Patriots Steelers lost

ok thats all i have to say about these playoff teams lets wait and see if what that last poster says happens will it be Houston vs GB if not and it's Patriots or Broncos i'm going to put it all on the other side

oo yeah and overs too, imagine packers vs patriots indoors wow 45 - 31 final score packers win it

Patriots favored also ........ again -3 points

dominator88
    dominator88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

MidgetTossers
    MidgetTossers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

Kaepernick isnt a rookie