1brokegirl
    never had a bad day in my life
    1brokegirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok lets discuss these week 16 spreads shall we i see some stinky lines

ok i'm new but can sure spot a sucker bet

this one screams at me Falcons - 4 @ lions

Atl. just hammered the Giants 34-0 right? Lions lost @ cards 38-10 right?

so reverse the game if falcons were home vs a sub 500 team they would be at laest two td favorite correct?

So on the road using home field this spread is way off by my math it should be 10 1/2 - 12 i think.

Cowboys - 2 1/2 vs the saints well ya both teams beat Tamapa bay at home saints 41-0 cowboys early season squeaked by 16-10 lost money - 7 1/2
    i have facts abouth these confernce rivals the DOG in this series is 100% money the saints taking points have won every matchup either at home or @ dallas pefection baby 6-0 s/u cowboys only won once as a dog @ saints

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who you going to bet that $50 or $100 on?

Texans - 71/2 vs Vikings i like houston here because vikings have lost to every winning team on the road this year

not sure if texans will be lil bit looking ahaed @ colts or not thats my only concern here but for vikings to pull off a s/u win would be a slight miracle

again we have a team that really needs to win to possibly get in playoffs thats Vikings; Texans do not need to win this game

Redskins - 4 1/2 @ Eagles ......who really needs to win? Redskins do! They had huge win last week as a dog right? 38-21 @ browns eagles got smeared by Bengals 34-13 at home 10 days ago

fishy point spread again whewww it stinks

Packers - 13 vs titans well surely a flat spot for Packers just beat two div rivals and even tho titans won vs jets it was horrific win they should have won by 14 points getting 4 int's and couple of fumbles from jets

Any way Packers are another purse shredder when laying 10 or more points to any team

me like fat puppy here what do you all think?

Panthers - 9 1/2 vs raiders 1 pm east raiders happy off 15-0 win vs worst team in nfl Chiefs?

So far every team after beating Chiefs huge came out flat next week and lost the game and money.

recently Browns beat KC 30-7 LOST to redskins s/u

Steelers -4 vs rival bengals i like healthy young teams over old aged busted up teams period.

Broncos -13 vs Browns hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm another let down yeah i can see Broncos laughing at this team right now like bored and yawning watching Browns road games on film

oooooooo i can see people scream when browns down by 20 points get a td with 2 mins left on clock and 2 point conversion as time expires

ok some help here what you all think?

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Looks pretty good. Agree on Detroit strongly and I think Carolina can name the score as well. Panthers playing as well as any1 in the NFL right now.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

I like the Vikings and would lean PIT and PHI but probably stay away from them. Don't know that I can lay more than a TD with CAR, but certainly not on OAK. I more or less agree with everything else, an you have some good angles on a few of these games.

1brokegirl

ok guys thx very much this is the help i need been betting for 3 years now and still learning

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

Whos the girl in the avatar

MobFade

Wait, are you on ATL or DET in the first game?

1brokegirl

Quote Originally Posted by MobFade View Post
    Wait, are you on ATL or DET in the first game?
    i'm not on either team i'm just saying what i see to be letdown games and fishy stinky lines.

MobFade

Ok, got confused at talking about converting HFA. I usually rate it from 1-4 (non-neutral field), 1 being Jacksonville hosting the Patriots after the season they've had where there might be as many Pats fans in the stands, to 4 probably being Seattle for this Sunday's night game hosting SF where this is essentially the playoffs for Seattle fans.

You said if ATL was 14 points at home, they would be 10.5-12 on the road and I think it's a little low as you should factor in both ATL HFA and DET HFA. I think Ford Field and the Georgia Dome are both above average HFA and worthy of a solid 3, so this line would be ATL-10 if converted to ATL at home from ATL-4 in Detroit.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

The Cowboys/Saints line is making me

With all the public backing the Cowboys usually receive and the fact they've won 5 of 6 makes me feel like the line should be around -3.5

I know the Cowboys don't play lights-out at home, but the Saints aren't exactly road warriors.

Aside from the Falcons, who have the Saints beaten?