lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Which qb starts for me

KAPERNICK OR FLACCO GIANT PASS DEFENSE IS HORRIBLE?

lonegambler

Flacco aint matt ryan or ravens receivers arent named white, jones,and gonzalez....Theres your answer..

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Average Joe never can be an option....he won't even be for the Ravens next year

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow now i'm hoping you lose. No shame.

lonegambler

blow me spirit

lonegambler

giants got lite up by tampa and clev secondary is big problem if there no pass rush

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Tough spot ... would probably just pick up Henne or Bradford off waivers. Seriously though, with Torrey Smith questionable and Kaep's run yardage and poss rush TD ... I think Kaep is the slight lean. Or Bradford against the TB secondary.

MobFade

Correction: Tampa Bay "secondary"

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Kaepernick is more consistent, if you think you need a lot of points to keep up I would take a shot on Flacco.

lonegambler

worried about giant pass rush ravens offensive line does blow, and i cant pick up anyone off waivers in superbowl unless a player is questionable or injured

lonegambler

this is what i have [qb kapernick or flaco] rbs i can start 2 or 3 if i start 3 i can only start 2 wr my rbs are [adrian peterson marshwan lynch frank gore and stevan ridley] wrs are miles austin greg jennings reggie wayne and carolina steve smith] tes are [ olsen and tony gonzalez] im going against brady, arian forster, chris johnson, welker, avery from colts and aaron hernandez and he starts 2 tight ends his second is meyers from raiders

MobFade

Surely you have someone on your roster listed as questionable. Now that I think about it, Bradford is probably the right play as of now, but hold off until Torrey Smith's status is updated if you can afford it. No receivers, but game should force Bradford to throw at least 30 times and TB now has literally the worst corners in the league. Kaep has tough matchup but he is the next best play right now with run yardage potential. Flacco without chunk yardage if Torrey Smith is a no-go is generally worthless, as it will allow them to put a safety over top of Boldin who is the only other player that could be considered a threat.

If Torrey Smith is upgraded to probable before game-time, I would start Flacco because they're usually good for one deep ball and will at minimum free up all their other receivers. Also Ray Rice catching passes out of the backfield should be a good angle, but it hasn't been of late and new coordinator is worrisome.

lonegambler

gotcha ya , believe it or not not one player on my roster is listed as questionable to this point as of yet thx for input sportsline predicting 25pts for brady, i have to offset that number a bit and maybe go 3 rbs or 3 wrs 2 rbs and exploit a disadvantage in what i feel is his weak spot which is wrs or even 3 of my 4 backs agaist a sub par chris johnson and a stud arain forster but the frisco seattle matchup scares me a bit to start both lynch and gore even tho both ran for over 100 last meeting

MobFade

Quote Originally Posted by MobFade View Post
    Surely you have someone on your roster listed as questionable. Now that I think about it, Bradford is probably the right play as of now, but hold off until Torrey Smith's status is updated if you can afford it. No receivers, but game should force Bradford to throw at least 30 times and TB now has literally the worst corners in the league. Kaep has tough matchup but he is the next best play right now with run yardage potential. Flacco without chunk yardage if Torrey Smith is a no-go is generally worthless, as it will allow them to put a safety over top of Boldin who is the only other player that could be considered a threat.

If Torrey Smith is upgraded to probable before game-time, I would start Flacco because they're usually good for one deep ball and will at minimum free up all their other receivers. Also Ray Rice catching passes out of the backfield should be a good angle, but it hasn't been of late and new coordinator is worrisome.
    Haha Jesus you have the worst matchups this week with an otherwise great team. I would go with my aforementioned advice at QB, AP, Lynch, Gore, Steve Smith, Miles Austin, and Gonzales. I always like a RB over a WR especially since Lynch and Gore are also goal-line backs for their team. Wayne has a crappy matchup against a decent KC secondary in what doesn't figure to be a shootout meaning he won't get many targets especially deep, and Jenning IMO is too soon off injury to be trusted. Smith and Austin just have the best matchups. CAR hosting OAK could be a higher scoring game and OAK has no secondary, and Miles Austin is in a great spot as the 2 receiver w/ Dez being limited by the finger going against one of the worst secondaries in the NFL as well.

Looks like you have a good team, just unfortunate you have so many marginal calls to make in the last game of the season, but I still think you win easy in this matchup no matter who you start. He has good matchups with NE players against JAX, but Hernandez/Welker eat into each other, especially with Gronk MAYBE coming back this week. Starting Meyers in the flex is the dumbest thing I've ever seen, and it would be a sick beat if Donnie Avery puts up more than 4 points. BOL

MobFade

I wouldn't touch Ridley at this point with the committee they have going back there, especially after he got benched for the fumbles in the SF game. He only figures to be good for 10 touches and on average 4 points unless he happens to break one off from outside the 10.

MobFade

Ahhhhh jeez, IDK man. Maybe Jennings is a better start over Austin who hasn't done much all season. Good matchup against TEN who has a bad secondary and the potential to score. Nelson and Driver questionable. What were you thinking for your starting lineup?

lonegambler

lol u dont like wayne? i thought kc defense is very avg? i was actually leaning with wayne and smith but i love the miles austin matchup as well which had me considering starting just 2 backs but like yourself i think more value is starting a back over a wr. funny thing is i played this team 2 times this yr and and lost twice and in both the pats had big favorable matchups against buffalo and the jets on thanksgiving night just my luck they now have jags coming off a loss smh

MobFade

Well KC pass D is bad, I just think of Eric Berry everytime I think of them. Honestly, you can start any 2 WR's because they're probably all equal based on matchups and how the games figure to play out. I would just go with your gut on that.

As for RB's I would look at Lynch/Gore as a package deal that is going to score 25 points with the potential for another TD or two. At least one will score a TD, and they should both have decent games going for about 200 yards combined. Neither of them I think has a large advantage over the other, but it's impossible to say one over the other will be the one to punch in 2 TD's and rush for 80 yards. Gun to my head I would pick Gore over Lynch if you want to start 3 WR's because he was able to gash the hawks at the end of last game on those trap plays (though I'm sure they won't let him do that again), he is slightly less injury prone (Lynch sometimes comes out for back spasms), and I think Russell Wilson is a bigger threat to run it in himself inside the redzone.

I know this didn't help much, but hopefully got you considering some angles you didn't consider before. BOL again because I hate seeing inferior fantasy teams win it all.

lonegambler

lol thx dude i guess ill go with all 3 rbs gore lynch and ap