d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Balt +120???

Doesn't this look odd? Giants have been dogshit, esp on the road lately. They're that much better than Balt to be favored on the road in a huge game for Balt?

Is this on past reputation thinking the Giants always find a way to get in at the end?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Yes. Mainly reputation, however, Baltimore is an absolute mess too. This game should be -110, so I'd probably lean home team at + money.....but I wouldn't put any money on either of these teams right now.

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

I wish Balt had won last week or at all lately. Giants would be more fun to take here if that was the case. If Eli, doesn't throw any picks, Giants should win. Balty is still really good at home, I think people forget this.

I can see Ed Reed taking Eli to the house. I can see two or three touchdown drives by the Ravens and maybe a 30-26 final score in favor of the Ravens.

Should be 27-17 Giants tho

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Yes. Mainly reputation, however, Baltimore is an absolute mess too. This game should be -110, so I'd probably lean home team at + money.....but I wouldn't put any money on either of these teams right now.
    100% this^

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Baltimore is an average team at best, Is be very suprised if the Giants dont win clear here. Its the type of game the GMen seem to win.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    Baltimore is an average team at best, Is be very suprised if the Giants dont win clear here. Its the type of game the GMen seem to win.
    What type of game is that? They've been outscored 82-29 in their last 3 road games, all losses.