GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

NY Jets +1, Is it a trap ???

The Jets is still playing for a spot in wild card while the Titans has officially eliminated from the playoff picture. The Jets won their last 2 games while the Titans lost their last 3 games. I personally think the Jets should be the favor in this game...something fishy here guys... I am about to unload on the Jets but i don't like " too good to be true " stuff...i don't want to be trapped so i chicken out and pass this game.

vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

I teased the Jets up to 9.5 and over 34.5

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by vigster View Post
    I teased the Jets up to 9.5 and over 34.5
    LOL it's not a bad idea

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Thats a strange outlook, I was thinking Titans. Jets have no offense and those last two games (which they barely won) were against teams with some of the worst offenses in the league. At least with the titans you get an offense (locker put up 300+ yards on the Colts last week). The only problem with Titans is that they are mistake prone, but I still like the Titans at home in this one.

GatorFan

Jets will be a super huge public play for tonite

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    Thats a strange outlook, I was thinking Titans. Jets have no offense and those last two games (which they barely won) were against teams with some of the worst offenses in the league. At least with the titans you get an offense (locker put up 300+ yards on the Colts last week). The only problem with Titans is that they are mistake prone, but I still like the Titans at home in this one.
    Eagles i see you points but the Titan is done, they play for nothing tonight

vigster
    Update Status

Jets $41,832
    Titans $191,260

Totals as of right now !

GatorFan

Ok guys let put it in this way...are you going to bet your $ on the team that lost last 3 games and playing for nothing against a team with winning last 2 games and the most important that they are still in playoff race? The Jets should be the favor here and it a must win for them

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan View Post
    Ok guys let put it in this way...are you going to bet your $ on the team that lost last 3 games and playing for nothing against a team with winning last 2 games and the most important that they are still in playoff race? The Jets should be the favor here and it a must win for them
    Titans are still playing football though, did you watch them lastweek against the colts? That was a game they should of won, but rookie mistakes by Locker cost them. I dont buy that the Jets are still playing for something, they are a terrible football team, not to mention I used that stragey yesterday with TB @ NO (TB was still playing for something, NO was done) and look how that turned out.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Ok guys let put it in this way...are you going to bet your $ on the team that lost last 3 ames and playing for nothing against a team with winning last 2 games and the most important that they are still in playoff race? The Jets should be the favor here and it a must win for them
    Dude, for your own good, please remove this "angle" from your thought process all together. Year after year people get burned on this. Just because a team has to win to stay alive does not mean they will.

Especially a Monday night game, you really think the Titans will just roll over?

I'm not playing this game tonight. If I had a lean I may even say Jets. But I'm just trying to help you out, if you continue to cap games like you have here, you are setting yourself up for failure. I guarantee it.

Eagles27

Eagles i see you points but the Titan is done, they play for nothing tonight
    Also, dont understimate playing for pride in the NFL, especially when you have a rookie quarterback who is still trying to show that he belongs. I dont think lack of effort will be a factor for the Titans, they will come out and play hard. My only concern is Locker throwing Ints, but I still feel better about putting money on Titans over the lowley Jets. Just think about it, if jets trail in this game, they will have to rely on their offense (which is terrible and one dimensional).

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    Titans are still playing football though, did you watch them lastweek against the colts? That was a game they should of won, but rookie mistakes by Locker cost them. I dont buy that the Jets are still playing for something, they are a terrible football team, not to mention I used that stragey yesterday with TB @ NO (TB was still playing for something, NO was done) and look how that turned out.
    incorrect. the Saints is still in the hunt

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

if u watched the jets play last weekend in jacksonville, a game they almost lost, they looked down right awful.

they relied on the running because sanchez couldnt throw the ball. nothing new here. Titans season over but they get a prime time game at home - Monday nighter which is big for them. Especially for Locker. They have nothing to lose - all out.

Eagles27

incorrect. the Saints is still in the hunt
    Nah man, Saints are done, just like the Jets.

alepeviani
    alepeviani's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

think I'll play the under here...Jets win in my opinion but Sanchez still sucks hard

Eagles27

Anyway, not trying to convince you away from the Jets. Just saying, better have a better angle than Jets are still playing for "something". That team, just seems broken to me (almost the joke of the NFL). Even after their win against Jacksonville, analysts were still poking fun at them.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by alepeviani View Post
    think I'll play the under here...Jets win in my opinion but Sanchez still sucks hard
    Good idea. Back a team with no QB on the road against a young and inspired team in Tennessee. This is now the Titan's biggest game of the year.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Jets play better on the road, titans got nohin to play for

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    Dude, for your own good, please remove this "angle" from your thought process all together. Year after year people get burned on this. Just because a team has to win to stay alive does not mean they will.

Especially a Monday night game, you really think the Titans will just roll over?

I'm not playing this game tonight. If I had a lean I may even say Jets. But I'm just trying to help you out, if you continue to cap games like you have here, you are setting yourself up for failure. I guarantee it.
    Dude i don't need you to tell me this shit...we all know we gonna to be a loser one day and be a winner one day...my point for this thread is that we should stay away from this game tonite. That's it

Wboyt
    Wboyt's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Titans OL is decimated with injuries. In my opinion I think Rex schemes for Jake Locker tonight and overwhelms him. My 2 cents. Jets ML

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Jets play better on the road, titans got nohin to play for
    Except their jobs next year.. think about it.

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by Wboyt View Post
    The Titans OL is decimated with injuries. In my opinion I think Rex schemes for Jake Locker tonight and overwhelms him. My 2 cents. Jets ML
    To be honest, that's the only angle I am worried about. Secondary for Jets, might be the Jets best offensive weapon in this game. But.. Titans have to clean it up eventually, im thinking tonight is the night.

ridims

Sanchez threw for 111 yards in 19 attempts last week against one of the worst pass D's in the league. Like i said, if they don't get the running game going here, they lose. Titan's arent the greatest in rush D but they will force Sanchez to throw. They limited Luck to 196 yards last week with 2 int's. Schaub threw for 209 yards against them the week before so they can limit the pass. It all depends if they stop the run. Thats a big deciding factor here.

mets710
    mets710's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Bet Jets. Tonight is when Tebow will be used and save the day. Tebow will get at least 20 plays tonight. Jets finish 3-0.

ridims

Tebow. Hahahahaha

Just like everyone was mentioning how great he was in Denver last year. Sure he can run and might be effective here but he is as reliable as Sanchez. Both are not good QB's. Don't count on him being the deciding factor here.

vigster
    Update Status

Just cant see Titans showing up tonight.....

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

You guys give Rex too much credit... I really don't have a bet on this yet but I'm thinking titans take this one. Titans rush defense is pretty capable and can see them getting sanchize into 3rd and 7 consistently. Yes locker is mistake prone so is Sanchez most of the time.

I may just live bet this at some point though.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by mets710 View Post
    Bet Jets. Tonight is when Tebow will be used and save the day. Tebow will get at least 20 plays tonight. Jets finish 3-0.
    Cool story bro

mets710
    mets710's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    cool story bro
    lolzz

alepeviani
    alepeviani's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    Tebow. Hahahahaha

Just like everyone was mentioning how great he was in Denver last year. Sure he can run and might be effective here but he is as reliable as Sanchez. Both are not good QB's. Don't count on him being the deciding factor here.
    disagree here...Tebow is slightly better than Sanchez (which is not a compliment, my mom throws better than Sanchez)

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by vigster View Post
    Just cant see Titans showing up tonight.....
    Yea, there not gonna show up on MNF.

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Every player has a reason to "show up" regardless of their teams record. These guys play for numbers first, and of course contracts going into the next season.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Jets will be a super huge public play for tonite
    Where Im looking its very close to 50/50.

vigster
    Update Status

8:30p

N.Y. Jets
    Tennessee

+1 -105
    -1 -105

50.45%
    49.55%

$56,109.00