that1Guy
    that1Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jets ML tonight

Sanchez does seem to play better on the road and the delusional jets think they can still make the playoffs so Rex should have them ready to play especially with how their last prime time game went. Any thoughts?

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

i guess you didnt watch him play last week in jacksonville.. against a putrid jags secondary. In nice and sunny Jacksonville with no home crowd noise. He couldnt hit a 5 yard slant to his reciever. If they dont establish a running game tonight, they will get beat. and badly. He had all season to redeem himself. Same story tonight fella.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

i can't put money on the Jets. my lean is over 41,-120. TN has been more aggressive on offensive lately, throwing the ball more. Britt looking good. Titans D-line (karl Klug) been playing bit better, i think Jets won't be able to run much and have to throw also.
    both QBs very capable of pick 6, CJ can always break one. like the over.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watch the game. If the Jets get the run going early - i'd play them and may even play em up to -6.5 because they will beat up on the Titans if they can get the run established quickly. Titans know this and will prepare for it. But, if they can't stop it early then how are they going to do so later in the game where they continue to get warn down.
    Jets can mow down the opposing team with there backs and if Tebow is called to run the wild cat it will only confuse the shit out of the Titans.
    Titans can put up points but Jets have the pass rush to limit the big plays. Locker also not very trusting and if pressure comes early he will running for his life all game.
    So, either play the Titans or wait and see how the Jets come out and play a in-game bet. In all honesty tho, i dont trust the Jets at all. Even if they are the position to still make the playoffs.