2Cold2Hold
    2Cold2Hold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

New here question about records posters post...

When people are putting their record for example 40-44 ATS. Are these stats they are keeping and manually posting or is there a way to have this site track your games and post your ATS record automatically?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

To be properly legit, a person uses the SBR spreadsheet and has zero edits. That's the only way to verify a stranger online.

However 99.9% of the records you see people post are horseshit unless someone in a thread is monitoring the stats independently. Problem is there are often 'friends' and shills for someone getting ready to sell plays so you need to be careful.

My advice is to ignore records and read their writeups. If they don't offer one, move along. If you have a question about the writeup they offer, ask it in the thread or PM them. If they don't respond, again, ignore. Once in awhile you might miss out on a winning play but you'll feel much better knowing exactly why you put your hard-earned cash on something a stranger says if they at least give you an explanation.

GL!!

2Cold2Hold
    2Cold2Hold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Good advice and I already follow that and thanks for the reply . Ok so the best way is to fill out the spreadsheet, and then they are manually entering their records for the ones that choose to do so. Cool thanks, was just wondering because when I'll do mine, I just was trying to figure out if there was a way that auto does it. Have a good one!