Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Frank Gore TD

is that not a Gore TD in fantasy leagues because he recovered a fumble? not showing on CBS as a TD and i have a feeling its not for Gore's stats...

TD@10:38 Frank Gore makes a 3 yard fumble return (David Akers kick is good). Drive: 1 play, 3 yards in 0:06.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

I've been asking that, WTF? I checked SF defence and they didn't get credit with it either, so who gets the points??? (ESPN)

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    I've been asking that, WTF? I checked SF defence and they didn't get credit with it either, so who gets the points??? (ESPN)
    i found this on CBS for similar play.....

Why didn't Pierre Garcon's fumble recovery for a touchdown in Week 4 count in my Fantasy Football league?

Garcon was credited with a touchdown after recovering a Robert Griffin III fumble in the endzone. Because of this, the play has been scored as an Individual Fumble Recovery for a Touchdown.

In free or premium leagues, this score will not count.

If this touchdown did not score in your commissioner league and you would like to count it, please go to Commish Tools / League Settings / Set Your Scoring System and check off the Individual Fumble Recovery for a TD option in the Misc Offense section.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

will get corrected within a couple hours, i'm sure.. cbs is slow. not unusual.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by FilletMaster View Post
    it wont...see above

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FilletMaster View Post

same thing in my league

is ind fum rec typically scored ?

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

I finished down exactly 6.3 points and I would win the tie-breaker assuming Gore's 3 yrd TD somehow counts. ESPN isn't giving these points to anyone, what a stupid fkn way to lose. I'm petitioning the commisioner of my league but he didn't make the playoffs and clearly doesn't give a fuk...