Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Saints -3 -120 Against the Bucs

I don't see Brees losing this game at home. Saints are good at home.

MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Agreed

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

My only concern is the Saints may have checked out for the season. Over

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7748

The last 9 times Tampa has visited New Orleans, they've covered in 7 of them.

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

saints will come out looking to put on a show and say a big fu$k you to the nfl for this bounty nonsense. they def will not lay down especially at home. the problem is their d is terrible and my man cowlin cowherd is on the bucs. this is a tough one but i think the safer play is the over. how can this not be a shootout with a typical NO offense and a TB offense that is looking to bounce back after that eagles loss facing a saints defense that is afraid to tackle and handle basic assignments? Once the offenses get in a groove, which could be early, we could be seeing a trackmeet.

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Brees does not play Defense though, I see TB having a bit of revenge factor here (already losing a close won at home to NO earlier in the year), not to mention TB is still in the hunt, NO is done for the year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the Bucs here.

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Like the Bucs here.
    agreed. this reminds me of the beginning of the season when after losing/not covering like 4 games in a row... then they beat the chargers in the game where brees broke that record. after getting to 500 theyve done like nothing. atlanta embarrassed them. drew brees is just off man. tampa still has a slight playoff shot. that coach is going to have them amped up. tampa+3.5