MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots Host The 49ers

Patriots have won their last 13 overall in December and 21 straight at home in the month. QB Tom Brady has thrown 29 TD passes vs. four INTs this season, with only one INT during a seven-game win streak. Brady needs 167 passing yards for his fifth 4,000-yard season. RB Stevan Ridley has a rushing TD in six straight games. 49ers can win the NFC West with a win following a Seattle loss at Buffalo. QB Colin Kaepernick is 3-1 as a starter, completing 67.4 percent of his passes and averaging 8.3 yards per attempt. The game marks a homecoming for Randy Moss, who had 259 catches and scored 50 TDs with Patriots from 2007-10. [From the green card with Mellow Rose 5 Vegas Wise Guys analysis and predictions also considered].
    My Prediction: Patriots 31-17, My Bet Patriots -5 1/2
    With a better secondary, the 49ers present a bigger challenge than the Texans did last week, but Brady and Patriots seem to be peaking now.

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Cheers Harry, this week will be tougher for the pats for sure, but their december record is sick

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Mr.HarryTheHat,

I agree the Patriots are peaking and gearing up for another Super Bowl run.

Brady still remembers the sack in the End Zone that cost them 2 points and Wes Welker wants to prove he can stay sober even after a game!

Let's get this one!

naslax13
    naslax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2550

fade