nyg-atl over 45
    tb/no over 48
    vikings + 7

if anyone got anything better than that, please give me yall opinions

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Like the middle one for sure. Giants total could burn ya if that defense show up and gets after Ryan and Viqueens are bad on the road! GL

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

The best play I like for tomorrow would have to be Vikings TT o18.5.

Then I would parlay these: Vikings TT o18.5, Jaguars TT o16, and finally Colts TT o19.

Love them all, they should hit but good luck tomorrow with whatever you bet!

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

what book are you playing these at? if this is a 6 point teaser why r u only getting +7 with vikings? the line is at +3 not +1.

FilL IVY League
    FilL IVY League's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Packers suxk

The best play on the board is The Chicago Bears winning outright, the line will be bet up to minus 3, fade or stay away fellas because it's the obvious trap, Im from chicago and know that the Bears are once again in a tail spin, But they are in a great spot for this one, Green Bays O line is in bad shape and they get exposed here. Im not a homer as I dont mind fading the bears bulls and cubs but I called it last weekend when the Bulls were a small favorite over the better and hotter Knicks and won the game easily, most of my friends we're sure the bulls were gonna get spanked and the knicks at plus 3 looked enticing, but I saw the trap all the way. Same thing happens here Bears win easy BOL guys with all your plays