PrimeTime321
    PrimeTime321's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

3 bets I absolutly love!

Last week I said I love love loved the cowboys to cover and they won outright. 3 bets I love this week that I may parlay are..Lions -6, Seahawks -5.5 and the Falcons now at Pickem! Giants will be without Bradshaw and yes I saw what Wilson did last week. All that was when the game was out of hand against a terrible defense. The guy can't hold onto the ball and will not be ready for the full workload. Lions will crush Arizona, Arizona is bad, simple as that. Oh and Patrick Peterson said he wants to go 1 on 1 vs Calvin Johnson. Goodluck with that, with Calvin and the offensive coordinator chasing Jerry Rice's record expect them to throw him the ball 20 times and finish with 200 yards and 2 tds. The seahawks are coming off a huge win 58-0 and still have an excellent shot at the playoffs. The bills are out of the playoff picture and have been terrible. No F-Jax is good for Spiller but Seahawks Defense should control him. This game is being played in Toronto in what is esentially a dome. This is not an away game for the Seahawks they should easily cover. Your thoughts?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

looks like a great 3 team teaser to me

wolvesguy89
    wolvesguy89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

How is it not an away game for the Seahawks? You must've meant it's not a home game for the Bills

naslax13
    naslax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2550

your square

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Great points about Seattle. Bills are 1-3 in Toronto, no home advantage there. Seattle looking very tough right now.

I'm not wild about Detroit, I guess they have a good teaser number, so that's the only way I'm playing them.

Similar with NYG-ATL, not crazy about either side, but teasing NYG b/c they will at least hang around.