No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Under backers: worst beat of the year

47 points in this game -- how many off the 7 turnovers? Pretty much all?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I've seen worse,, u wanna hear some bad beat bs, last week my fantasy team w 2nd most points in league is forced into wc gm cause of a tie I got thanx to a gm I was winning until rivers turned it over 6 times in 2nd half forcing me into wc gm where of coarse I play sea d who scores 40 and I lose by 5.. This week in my more expensive league where I only lost 1 gm all yr and guess what d guy I'm facing has 2nite? Best team in both leagues and getting knocked out of my money by fluke ass defensive performances... Feel like smashing something

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I've seen worse,, u wanna hear some bad beat bs, last week my fantasy team w 2nd most points in league is forced into wc gm cause of a tie I got thanx to a gm I was winning until rivers turned it over 6 times in 2nd half forcing me into wc gm where of coarse I play sea d who scores 40 and I lose by 5.. This week in my more expensive league where I only lost 1 gm all yr and guess what d guy I'm facing has 2nite? Best team in both leagues and getting knocked out of my money by fluke ass defensive performances... Feel like smashing something
    Ouch. Had something similar happen to me in fantasy baseball. Cost me 4 bills on the final day. Sorry Banker.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Ouch. Had something similar happen to me in fantasy baseball. Cost me 4 bills on the final day. Sorry Banker.
    not over yet,,well the one league is and even tho that one the more important 1 to me for bragging rights with friends this other one is worth much more...so he got 24 from his d, i have a pretty stacked team just sux i need marshall to come up big while running his trap against pack again...makes my qb decision much more important as normally i just need 15 or so to roll most these guys but that may not be the case this week,,,was leaning not playing keapernick cause figure he highest risk but prob biggest upside between him wilson and brafford,,any thoughts?

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Part of the game but frustrating having the under