Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

One of the more tougher weeks I have sen this season

-A lot of parlays and teasers can possibly get crushed today with road favorites such as Patriots and Texans losing. Miami and Patriots have had some odd games in the past where Pats lose when they shouldn't, and Texans defense is now suspect because their corners fukkin suck

-Denver, Greenbay, and Ravens also in position for being upset.

-Jets/Arizona should prolly be -3 IMO, and I honestly have no fukkin clue what is gonna happen in that one

-Public heavy on the Panthers, but an emotional Kansas team may step the fuk up in front of an emotional home crowd

-Bears should beat the Seahawks but honestly I am not impressed with their offense whatsover, and even this game I wouldn't take Bears -3.5 or Seahawks +3.5, but I also don't wanna lay the juice on Bears ML. This one is shit but probably one of the easier ones on the board

-Lions/Colts will probably be a shoot out and anything can happen in that

-Buffalo -6/Jags I would consider taking Bills, but I can also see Henne dumping a few on an inconsistent Buffalo squad

-Chargers/Bengals I would automatically assume Bengals roll, but with 90% of the public on them and San Diego in turmoil and at home I would say fukk it and take Chargers, but god damn it its the Chargers

-Cleveland/Oakland can both fuk off

the fuk???

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

honestly off the bat I like:

-Bears ML
    -Chiefs +4
    -Lions -3 (bought down)

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877