Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Eagles this weekend?

+445 seems like excellent value to me. Against a Cowboy team that you never know what you're gonna get...thoughts?

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

i like it...cowbois blow at home and the eagles are due..gl

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys are f-ing retarded. Let me give you a link to a story. Read it and then tell me if you find value with a defense that probably couldn't stop a D1 squad.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/d...issection.html

The before-and-after numbers get more gruesome every week. In the five games since Andy Reid saw fit to relieve defensive coordinator Juan Castillo of his command and replace him with Todd Bowles, the Eagles’ pass defense has gone to hell in a very big way.

The Panthers’ Cam Newton became the latest quarterback to put up a 120-plus passer rating against Bowles’ discombobulated defense, completing 18 of 28 passes for 306 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions.

This is the same Cam Newton who had thrown for 300-plus yards just twice in the Panthers’ first 10 games. The same Cam Newton who came into Monday night’s game ranked 26th in the league in passing. The same Cam Newton who had thrown more interceptions (10) than touchdown passes (9).

In the five games since Bowles took charge of the defense, opposing quarterbacks have a combined 139.9 passer rating. They’ve completed 75.2 percent of their passes. They’ve averaged 9.7 yards per attempt.

And they’ve thrown 13 touchdown passes and no interceptions.
 In the six games with Castillo running the defense, opposing QBs had a 69.4 passer rating. They completed just 52.6 percent of their passes and averaged only 6.2 yards per attempt.
 And they threw just seven TD passes and seven interceptions.

Tony Romo will eat the Birds alive. I hate Dallas more than any team and even in a season where I'd rather take a dive for a draft pick, I hope they win - but spending money on the Eagles ML is stupid. Spread .... maybe, but why not save that money for a Value Meal @ McDonalds. You'll get better satisfaction from that shit.

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    You guys are f-ing retarded. Let me give you a link to a story. Read it and then tell me if you find value with a defense that probably couldn't stop a D1 squad.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/d...issection.html

Tony Romo will eat the Birds alive. I hate Dallas more than any team and even in a season where I'd rather take a dive for a draft pick, I hope they win - but spending money on the Eagles ML is stupid. Spread .... maybe, but why not save that money for a Value Meal @ McDonalds. You'll get better satisfaction from that shit.
    Congratulations. You just made one of the worst quarterbacks in the league sound pretty damn good.

EaglesPhan36

The caveat is it is December when Tony Romo eats the most dikk.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Since opening the new Cowboys stadium, Da'Boys have probably been the worst home fav in all of sports.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's no way..... I repeat NO WAY the Eagles win this game. As far as the spread? Well go and check the Eagles ATS record this season.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

If youre into betting trends....bet the largest underdog on the nfl card.....which would be the eagles.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Have you guys watched the Eagles with Nick Foles? You guys are downright retarded. Eagles can only hand the ball off. Im pretty sure Homeless man Ryan will stack the box and demarcus ware will stop the run.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Judging by this thread I think its safe to take the eagles ats.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Homer here.

Every week I think this is the week the Eagles put SOMETHING together, Offense, defense, a decent punt return ANYTHING ... well its been 7 weeks and I'm still waiting, this team is a sinking ship.
    Eagles O line sucks and couldn't protect the best quarterback long enough to get a mid range pass off
    The Defense is a leaking sive with a bad front scheme and over rated secondary who points their finger at the other guy (Nandi As-um-want-my-money-back)

I hope they beat the boys, and maybe getting out of Philly will help, but I wouldn't put money on it

This is the kind of game you bet with betpoints

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Homer here.

Every week I think this is the week the Eagles put SOMETHING together, Offense, defense, a decent punt return ANYTHING ... well its been 7 weeks and I'm still waiting, this team is a sinking ship.
    Eagles O line sucks and couldn't protect the best quarterback long enough to get a mid range pass off
    The Defense is a leaking sive with a bad front scheme and over rated secondary who points their finger at the other guy (Nandi As-um-want-my-money-back)

I hope they beat the boys, and maybe getting out of Philly will help, but I wouldn't put money on it

This is the kind of game you bet with betpoints
    But, this is also the kind of game that I can see Romo dumping like 4 picks into that secondary. That secondary isnt gonna lay down forever.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i hate that king dunlap guy for the eagles. defenders just push him out of the way so fast and get to the QB

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

why the fukk are the eagles playing a prime time game again? these games would be way more exciting if vick played.

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    But, this is also the kind of game that I can see Romo dumping like 4 picks into that secondary. That secondary isnt gonna lay down forever.
    No picks since Bowles took over and only 7 all year ... this defense has not caused turnovers. They don't get pressure on the QB. Have you seen Asomugha "cover" receivers lately? LoL. I said it in several other threads. Don't know if they quit when Castillo got canned or if Bowles is using new terminology/schemes that are baffling the players or what, but the defense is L-O-S-T. You'd be fortunate if they got one pick.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why don't you just chop your dick off?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Crazy line it seems to me at +10. Dallas is one of those teams that always seems to find a way to fukk up or let a team hang around to close. These puss*es have 1 win by dd's all year and it was against these Eagles by 15. I fully realize how pathetic Philly is but Cowgirls in their own way are not far behind. 2nd game in a div rivalry and ur giving me 10 pts... and I don't have to lay a big # on a team that always disapoints? Ml might be a big stretch but I will take pts all day before laying that big a # with these dipshits!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    why the fukk are the eagles playing a prime time game again? these games would be way more exciting if vick played.

stupid schedule makers thought they would be good. they should change the schedules and shift games.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Eagles suck balls like most of there fans. Cowboys roll in this one kids

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Nick Foles (A.K.A Napolean Dynomite impersinator) is not going to get it done. Best shot we have of getting a win this weekend is if Andy Ried decides to go with Trent Edwards at QB. But the problems are not just with offense, our defense is playing like they already called it a season, dont see how that changes against the cowboys (who although have lost many games, have been in some very winnable games). So no, unless you want to throw your money away, I would not bet on the eagles. but at +400, maybe a small wager? Just dont plan on it hitting lol

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

+445 seems like excellent value to me. Against a Cowboy team that you never know what you're gonna get...thoughts?
    Wouldn't bet them against Georgia, Notre Dame, or Alabama

Try teasing them to over 17 with a doggy of your choice, say RGIII and say Washington to 8.5

zack11234
    zack11234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Cowboys will win..Romo is bad, but the whole Eagles organization is worse.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Romo had a great game @Philly 3 weeks ago, no picks. Philly is near last in sacks, where will they get the pressure?