kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

We will all be burried this week. Sharpest lines of the year can't find a edge

My slight slight leans which will probably all be losers

TB
    Zona
    Min
    Hou
    Bears

I can't find an angle and those are my gut plays but I feel I'm bound to go 1-4 or 0/5 someone help me out I can't find any angle with how sharp the lines are.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

I agree . Your bound to go 1-4 or 0-5. After seeing you're writeup on why the saints will beat the falcons.. Fade

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Like 2/5 tho. Bears and hou. Also like the tb+8 (I'm a den fan) game just don't wanna tail anything for a long time in a bad mood over some soccer "lock of the year tail me"

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

opposite on chi and zona gms,,like the points with seachickens as i think that a close tough physical gm.. just not sure how zona scores with that horrid oline that just lost their center and playing that rookie qb who isnt ready against a jets d that typically feast on rookies, obviously understandable not wanting to lay points with shitbag jets but think if there ever a time to do it it be this week... bucs make plenty of sense to me as they compete with everyone and havnt lost a gm by more than a td all yr if im not mistaken, good chance ill be on them...could def see minny covering with their ability to run and get pressure.. hou i have no idea, that gm screamed stay the hell away so i didnt even look into it all that much, coming off one ot gm is hard enough and they coming off b2b ot gms, helps they had extra rest but still they been playing with fire and playing a lot of extra fb lately....

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

personally think this is the best week of the season to bet (aside from the fav. week 9)

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

mia+9

kobebryant55

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    I agree . Your bound to go 1-4 or 0-5. After seeing you're writeup on why the saints will beat the falcons.. Fade
    Lol yes you def said that the falcons would cover cause they would run out of time on the 5 yard line and Bree's would throw 5 INTS you are very sharp. After all that ATL won by 10. A win is a win and you have every right to gloat but your an idiot lol

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    personally think this is the best week of the season to bet (aside from the fav. week 9)
    +1
    although last week was pretty good to me with Clev & Jax winning out right.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by kobebryant55 View Post
    Lol yes you def said that the falcons would cover cause they would run out of time on the 5 yard line and Bree's would throw 5 INTS you are very sharp. After all that ATL won by 10. A win is a win and you have every right to gloat but your an idiot lol
    One of the things I don't like about this forum is that when a guy is flat out wrong -they won't own it-every person who posts plays is wrong in their reasoning at least 1/3 of the time.It's the great thing about sports betting when you're right you're a genius & when your wrong it's somebody else's fault.Here's a tip for ya DO NOT bet on a road team that is under 500 vs a team over 500 on 4 days rest.

kobebryant55

I lost. No problem in saying that I'm not some jack ass with "lock threads" you made a smart play and i lost im not some dumb overrated Idiot.

My thinking behind NO was that ATL is over rated. They went 3 and out at home with their 4days off 100x against a sub par shit saints defense. ATL will probably not even win a playoff game. I made a play and lost no excuses. Not even Brees throwing 5 INTS the one that was his own 30 led to 3 and at the end of the qtr not getting 3 or 6 bam there's the difference between me winning or you winning. Atl didn't look like such a dominant 10-1 team playing at home against a crappy sub 500 team. That's all I have to say.

guil0000
    guil0000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2115

I agree toughest week I have seen thus far. Struggling to find a single play. My only small lean is also Minnesota but I don't feel that good about it.
    Last edited by guil0000; 12-01-12 at 09:13 AM.