NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Navs Weekly Picks

Just doing this to keep track (** I AM NOT GOOD AT THIS DO NOT TAIL ME ON ANYTHING **)

THU NOV 29 - (NFL) ATL Falcons -3 -135 (4.375 Units)

Record to Date : 0-0-0 Even Units
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I will be making daily picks. Mainly NFL (+ NBA + SOCCER)

NavsPicks

THU NOV 29 - (NFL) ATL Falcons -3 -135 (4.375 Units) WINNER

Record to Date: 1-0-0 +4.375 Units
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NavsPicks

Sun dec 2

MY PICKS ARE BASED OFF A GUT FEELING
    ----------------------------------------
    Parlay 1: CHI Bears-3(-135), NY Giants -3(+105) 20 Units to win 51.3 Units
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Parlay 2: NE Patriots-9 (+105)... , HOU Texans -6.5 (-105), NY Giants -3(+105) 5 Units to win 36 Units
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Parlay 3: CHI Bears-3 (-135), CAR Panthers -3 (-115) 5 Units to win 11.2 Units
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Getting confused about these "unit" sizes because this is my 1st thread.. so im just gonna make it simple my 1 unit=$20
    Record to Date: 1-0-0 +4.375 Units +$87.50
    -------------------------------------------

I dont feel good about these picks.. but whatcha gonna do drunk picks made and now i cant cancel them either butttttttt who cares. Thoughts?

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    MY PICKS ARE BASED OFF A GUT FEELING
    ----------------------------------------
    Parlay 1: CHI Bears-3(-135), NY Giants -3(+105) 20 Units to win 51.3 Units
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Parlay 2: NE Patriots-9 (+105)... , HOU Texans -6.5 (-105), NY Giants -3(+105) 5 Units to win 36 Units
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Parlay 3: CHI Bears-3 (-135), CAR Panthers -3 (-115) 5 Units to win 11.2 Units
    Getting confused about these "unit" sizes because this is my 1st thread.. so im just gonna make it simple my 1 unit=$20
    Record to Date: 1-0-0 +4.375 Units +$87.50
    -------------------------------------------

I dont feel good about these picks.. but whatcha gonna do drunk picks made and now i cant cancel them either butttttttt who cares. Thoughts?
    That sure the Bears cover -3 huh.
    I'm not too familiar with "if bets" but probably could have worked something out with a CHI-3 if bet, then made two chi/nyg, chi/car parlays...if im not mistaken, that would have netted you more with risking less....
    essentially, you're risking $500 on the bears.

I'm not too sure about NE Pats laying 9 fukkin points on the road against a desperate Dolphins team, but I'll go off on a tangent on that one.

Hopefully these favorites cover for ya man. if your units are $20 and you're wagering 5 units a parlay....wouldn't it be better if you made your units $50? Straight bets are the way to go in my opinion...unless you're that good of a NFL bettor.

Haven't wagered real money against any of these so.. Good luck, if you hit these...your bookie will be pissed lol

NavsPicks

Yeah I don't know what I was thinking.. I tailed an idiot in the soccer forum in a stupid game.. Just for the action. Clown didn't know shit so I just wanted to get in my nfl picks in and jus messed. Em up aha, I had another thread with my real picks in it but w/e I like the bears.When the bears beat the seahawks ill have something to watch on mnf (huge nyg fan + $ on it = a good time) I think the bears are back they had a hiccup in the past 2weeks but I think they'll be fine at home. If this game was in sea I'd be on the hawks. NE has been tearing it up the past few weeks and this teams all about being a dynasty they don't let teams off , they give it their all and I just don't see miami hanging in there with brady and the patriots. -9 isn't bad td+fg and u got it. -10 wudve been a no play for me. HOU pick is what I wish I could take back. Meant to buy the .5 and bring it down to 6.. Hate Doing 6.5 in divisional games I see the score being. 24-18 type of a game. As for the giants game I really like rg3 and I love what the redskins have been able to do so far BUT in big prime time games IMO you have to go with the qb whose been there b4 and done it all 2sbs . These potentially could be the skins season on the line 5-7 would be a huge blow and I expect rg3 to make a few mistakes against a veteran ny team in this game. Just my 2cents GL to you this weekend .
    Last edited by NavsPicks; 11-30-12 at 07:00 AM. Reason: I'm on my phone made a couple mistakes in the paragraph but its hard to go back and fix em on a touchscreen so.. I apologize for those.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Can't do anything about it now if you already locked this in but.......
    if you think enough of Chicago and Giants to include them in TWO high unit parlays...you should research different kinds of bets.
    You could have structured your plays more efficiently, if I'm not misinformed.

research IF WIN, or REVERSE ACTION bets

NavsPicks

Sholdve thought about it b4 locking it in like you said. I agree but the thing was I didn't know I had chi in both parlays lol. I feel confident and if I'm gonna lose I'd rather lose on chicago than any other team, just means my pick was wrong and I can live with that rather than betting on let's say buffalo-6 just because I already had chi in a earlier parlay. Who are you thinking of locking in for sunday?