NFL WEEK THIRTEEN

One unit (19-18)(-3.65)
Two unit (19-12)(+11.10)
Three unit (12-15)(-13.80)

OVERALL SEASON (50-45)(-6.35)

5-1 picking up 8.85 last week. Despite normally not doing so well in the nfl, I have turned this season around. Whether lucky or good I don’t know. I just hope it continues.

THURSDAY NIGHT

Atlanta -3.5 vs New Orleans (one unit)……………Yes I know the Saints own the Falcons, but I don’t care. Atlanta keeps finding ways to win games and I think the Saints loss last week might break their spirit a little bit. I think home field makes a huge difference in this one. Only one unit though, not in love with this one by no means.

Chicago -3 (-120) vs Seattle (three units)…………..I cannot explain how Seattle is so great at home and so average on the road. Not that the Bears have their QB back the teams shows so much more confidence and even their defense plays better. I am sort of shocked this line is this low. I did buy it down to three just in case but I don’t think I will need it.

Houston -6 vs Tennessee (three units)…………..I still think Houston is the class of the afc, if not the entire league. Unless Houston sleep walks through this one, it will not be close. Not much of an explanation needed here.

Miami +7.5 vs New England (two units)…………One thing about this league is just when you think a team is playing its best and is on a roll, they throw in a clunker. Looking at this game there is no reason why it should be close. Miami’s pass defense is horrible so how are they going to stop Brady? This one will go down to the wire. Go ahead….call me crazy.

Carolina -3 vs Kansas City (two units)…………Kind of scary taking Carolina on the road especially as a favorite, but I have thought all season they were not as bad as their record. Playing Kansas City will also help make any team look better.

San Francisco -7 vs St Louis (one unit)……………..As Jim Harbaugh would say…..I am going with the hot hand.

NY Jets -4.5 vs Arizona (one unit)…………Just like a team playing great throwing in a clunker, teams that really suck show signs of life once in a while. Now that people are making fun of the Jets, watch and see if they don’t pound Arizona this week and Sanchez throws for over 300 yards.

Still a couple of missing lines. I am also hoping the Tampa Bay lines goes to 7.5 or higher. Leans towards Buffalo and Cincinnati too. Should be back with some more plays.

Good Luck Everybody!!