NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

NFL Week 13 Picks and Parlays

Hey, just going to throw my picks out there to see what you guys think about them.

Straight Bets:
    Chicago Bears -3.5 -102
    Carolina Panters -3 -103
    Packers/Vikings OVER 45 -120
    ------------------------------
    Parlay Bets 1:

1) Houston Texans -6 -110
    2) New England Patriots ML -350
    3) SF 49ers ML -320
    Parlay Bet 2:
    1) Lions -4.5 -110
    2) Buffalo ML -240
    3) TB/DEN Over 50 -110
    My bookie is pinnacle and thats where all these odds are from. I will post my bets (unit amount) after seeing my feedback on these picks from you guys. thanks

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

don't like chicago at all and would skip that game especially if forte is out. don't like laying 6 points with houston on the road. they haven't looked great past couple weeks. and finally -320 is alot of juice for that 49ers ml and i wouldn't take it. Likely rookie qb starting and Rams still not getting the credit they deserve its a division game and I wouldn't be surprised seeing rams win. everything else looks fine. GL

NavsPicks

Bears are one of my fav picks. Seahawks are horseshit on the road . Hou-6 does scare me if I could buy points down too(parlay can't buy pts). -3 I'd do it and ml is a lot of juice just a bet to boost up the payout in that parlay.

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Seachickens are garbage on the road and Wilson will struggle against Bears D. Agree on that pick. GL.

NavsPicks

I also think the broncos miiiight lose to the buccs.. (I'm a bronco fan but they're due for a loss and buccs are a good team) might do ML and +8 on the side

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by double View Post
    Seachickens are garbage on the road and Wilson will struggle against Bears D. Agree on that pick. GL.
    I wouldn't say garbage. They beat the Panthers on the road, same Panthers team who dominated the Bears for most of the game. Line may be off but will be a really good game.

NavsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I wouldn't say garbage. They beat the Panthers on the road, same Panthers team who dominated the Bears for most of the game. Line may be off but will be a really good game.
    Arz beat the patriots. The same patriots team that dominated 80% of their games. Arz must be a top team. Doesn't work like that. Seahawks will keep it close until the bears D gets to wilson. I think it'll be a game were sea is playing catchup all game

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Hey, just going to throw my picks out there to see what you guys think about them.

Straight Bets:
    Chicago Bears -3.5 -102
    Carolina Panters -3 -103
    Packers/Vikings OVER 45 -120
    Parlay Bets 1:

1) Houston Texans -6 -110
    2) New England Patriots ML -350
    3) SF 49ers ML -320
    Parlay Bet 2:
    1) Lions -4.5 -110
    2) Buffalo ML -240
    3) TB/DEN Over 50 -110
    My bookie is pinnacle and thats where all these odds are from. I will post my bets (unit amount) after seeing my feedback on these picks from you guys. thanks
    Curious to see what you think of your plays come Monday.

I'm not an NFL sharp by any strech of the imagination but......you could have gotten Houston at a much better number than -6.

You should read up on what experienced bettors have to say about betting favorites and overs.

wholi24
    wholi24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Curious to see what you think of your plays come Monday.

I'm not an NFL sharp by any strech of the imagination but......you could have gotten Houston at a much better number than -6.

You should read up on what experienced bettors have to say about betting favorites and overs.

I don't know what this guy is talking about, along with a few others. Houston is -6 across the board no matter where you look. vegasinsder, bet23.com and betblackdiamond all have them hovering around -6. They are playing a god awful Tennessee team and 97% of the public sides with houston. Run with houston -6. i think it will be a two touchdown game. DA BEARS- is also a great pick, seattle is 1-5 on the road and chicago should have no trouble there. Same with the Patriots, they have been hot lately and Brady has shown it doesn't matter who is out there catching balls he gets the job done! the only pick is disagree with is the Lions. the Colts getting 5 is a great play, they may not win outright but i would take the colts getting 5. good luck!

MOONCRICKET
    MOONCRICKET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

told you all fading this dude was money - somewhere in this thread i know i said kc/sea was a money parlay - truth is i never thought of using those 2 until this guy showed up - lol - i do love this forum

NavsPicks

I didn't place these bets. I have a diff thread for my picks. (I lost either way by ne-9 sick beat at end)

NavsPicks

+ u didn't once say fade me ahah kid shutup.. Anyone can talk sht after the games are over. I lost by a backdoor cover thas it