king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bears -3.5 is a steal

Bears great at home. Seattle is awful on the road and just lost to the woeful dolphins.

bears win by 10+

plus i love bush over forte

king_danilo92

and love the falcons -3.5 at home looking for revenge against n.o.

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Bears is a gift, agree with you 100%.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I don't know about this game just because of all the injuries to the Bears offense.

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

The Seahawks just lost to the Dolphins. They are dogshit on the road. Easy pick on Bears.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by double View Post
    The Seahawks just lost to the Dolphins. They are dogshit on the road. Easy pick on Bears.
    this thinking get you blasted in the nfl...gl

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't get the line. Seachickens will be competitive but I expected it to be in the 6.5 range

king_danilo92

just in case it moves to 6.5 ... im jumpin on them right now. and the falcons. lets do this fellas. $$$$$$$$

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by king_danilo92 View Post
    just in case it moves to 6.5 ... im jumpin on them right now. and the falcons. lets do this fellas. $$$$$$$$
    lol..this line aint going no where near 6.5.....

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    lol..this line aint going no where near 6.5.....
    Lines don't move 3 points unless somehow their CB's get suspended but that's not happening.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Lines don't move 3 points unless somehow their CB's get suspended but that's not happening.
    soon as i heard they were playing i hit sea +4...only play that makes sense to me..

king_danilo92

bad choice man. btw guys im thinking about switching to the over 55.5 in the falcons game... makes more sense. i see this being a HUGE shootout.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Seahags are a shit road team but usually playem pretty close. Took bears vs viqueens last week cause minny blows and liked bears after frisco disaster and getting cutler back 1st game. Their o-line has issues though and always scares me. Gl

Frisco

We'll see how the Bears O line holds up this week. Seahawks might not be the best road team but they're always competitive in their road wins and losses. Their big, physical corners will match up well w/ Marshall.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well Frisco its only 1 road win not plural but yes they do usually keep them within a score. Gonna probably be a stay away for me not fully trusting bears line and this week its got even more issues. On flip side b2b long road trips for seahags so gl withis this one!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Seahawks are garbage on the road, but they've been competitive in every road game this year. Don't be surprised if Bears win but don't cover.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Well Frisco its only 1 road win not plural but yes they do usually keep them within a score. Gonna probably be a stay away for me not fully trusting bears line and this week its got even more issues. On flip side b2b long road trips for seahags so gl withis this one!
    They were in full control of most of their road losses. Think taking the points is probably the best play w/ all the Bears injuries.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

31% of bets on SEA, but SBR Consensus Beta shows 81% of money is on SEA right now. Explains the RLM based on bet volume. Sharps hammered away at this. I'm going to wait until gameday to take SEA at this point hoping that the majority of the remaining money comes in on CHI+3.5 or bought to 3. Line might move to +3.5-100.

chantrain

The sharps are backing Seattle on the road?

I guess its the 'due' theory.

MobFade

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    The sharps are backing Seattle on the road?

I guess its the 'due' theory.
    Not due, just good value. As has been stated, SEA hasnt lost by more than a TD all year. Both defenses are top 5, and it's tough laying more than a FG in games that figure to be low scoring. Heres what I wrote in my Week 13 thread on Tuesday:

"Seattle +4.5 in CHI. Again, good value here after CHI blowout and SEA loss. As long as SEA can avoid suspension of both starting corners which looks like they will for this week, there is so much to like about SEA here. They match up very well against WRs like Marshall, they can abuse bad lines. Forte would be a matchup problem as SEA is not good against outside the tackle runners, but he as well as Peanut are both questionable. Russell Wilson has been very efficient and hasn't turned the ball over in I believe 4 games now. Turnovers for scores is how CHI has been making their money, but SEA doesn't give it up much. Look for SEA to bounce back and win this one outright after playing sloppy on the road in the loss to MIA. "

If you like SEA, wait it out a little longer. BOVADA will hang 3.5 or better for sure, and either of Forte or Tillman being upgraded could move this in SEA favor. Also, public and some sharps will start eating up the Bears at 3.5 which could move it closer to 4.

chantrain

Well, as a Bears fan its a little hard to believe that the Seahawks will win outright. Cover, maybe.

Frisco

Well, as a Bears fan its a little hard to believe that the Seahawks will win outright. Cover, maybe.
    I wonder why it's hard to believe....

chantrain

One team is quality and the other can't beat the Dolphins.

Frisco

Bears being "Quality" is debatable.

chantrain

Bears are a decent road team and have beaten everyone they were supposed to beat this year. Their only losses are to 'elite' teams. They sure as shit wouldn't lose to the Dolphins. Bears are certainly in another class than the Seahawks.

Now, none of this means Seahawks can't win. Obviously. There's always a chance. If the Seahawks front 4 get to Cutler 7 times in the game like the Panthers front 4 did, and force him into turnovers, certainly they can win.

Frisco

Just waiting on the Bears to beat a good team. There's something to be said about dominating the bottomfeeders but I'm not buying them yet. And my god, Forte has been a complete bust in his post contract performances. O line the reason?

MobFade

One team is quality and the other can't beat the Dolphins.
    Bears Offense tied for second worst in the league in Yards per Play with Jacksonville at 4.8. You could say its because their defense has been playing unsustainably good (which is true) in terms of scoring and that the offense just runs the ball to sustain leads. Maybe, and CHI is 16th in YPP rushing, but an abysmal 31st in YPP passing. Pretty sure Cutler only missed one game.

chantrain

And the 2nd ranked offense in the league is Detroit, they're last in the division and out of the playoffs. So what?

Bears have yet to beat a really good team, but the Seahawks are not a really good team so why even bring that up? Seahawks aren't elite like the Packers/Texans/49ers

Frisco

And the 2nd ranked offense in the league is Detroit, they're last in the division and out of the playoffs. So what?

Bears have yet to beat a really good team, but the Seahawks are not a really good team so why even bring that up? Seahawks aren't elite like the Packers/Texans/49ers
    Packers and Texans aren't elite.

chantrain

Oh ok. Which teams are elite then?

Frisco

Oh ok. Which teams are elite then?
    Nobody is. That's why a wildcard team has won the Super Bowl the last 2 seasons. All about the match ups. But GB w/ that O line, running game, and shoddy D is definitely not elite. Texans D only looks elite when idiot O coordinators refuse to double team Watt.

MobFade

I bet if Detroit's defense was about to set the NFL record for turnovers returned for scores, they would be in the playoff race. It's not that CHI leads the league in turnovers that is unsustainable. It's that they have returned a disproportionate amount of them for scores which has masked their deficiencies on offense while squeaking out wins to teams like the Panthers when they get outplayed all game.

And before you say it's not luck it's skill, im sure Denver didn't recover any of their fumbles the first 10 times their offense put the ball on the ground because they didnt practice it. It's variance, and the Bears have had a horseshoe up their ass all year. They will be exposed before the season is over with that O line being the main culprit.

MobFade

Found the stat:

Chicago has 33 turnovers this year, 8 have been returned for TD's.

Frisco

If I had to pick the elite teams in the NFL it would be Pats, Niners, and Giants. I'd be shocked if the SB winner was any other team

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    If I had to pick the elite teams in the NFL it would be Pats, Niners, and Giants. I'd be shocked if the SB winner was any other team
    pats pass d is awful,,not sure why it would shock you if hou or den went to sb out of the afc? even pit if big ben comes back in time and they get in....afc wide open to me...nfc i agree either sf or nyg coming out of that conference (hopefully sf cause have nice future on them, id hedge if they have to face nyg tho, lol)..

12 Last