Hello,
New to the site. I was told that I could post my picks and analysis here for tracking purposes. If this is the wrong location, please let me know or just delete the post.

I don't do this for a living, so I don't advise placing your hard earned money on my picks. If you don't like my picks, please send me an email at shutupyoubaby@thisaintreal.com

I use 5Dimes as my site. I make real bets to back my picks, but it's chump change. Nothing like what some of your pros are betting. I made these bets based on the lines from Monday night. I know the dangers of making bets so early in the week, but I have found I can catch some lines before they move and I am stupid.

Summary:
TB +8 at Denver
Jacksonville +7 @ Buffalo
Carolina -2 1/2 @ KC
Cinncy PICK @ SD
San Francisco > 23 1/2 points scored

Tampa Bay +8 at Denver
Tampa Bay had endured a horrible schedule. They have only lost in Dallas by 6, In NYG by 7, to New Orleans by 7, and to Atlanta by 1. The teams they have beaten aren't Superbowl Champs, but they take care of business with the lesser teams and play the good ones close. And they are not slouches on the road. They are 3-2 on the road, winning their last 3. The losses were only by 6 and 7 points. They haven't lost a game all year by more than 7 points. I am a big fan of Denver, but they looked shaky last week against a weak KC team. The TB offense has been doing great, scoring 23,27,34, 42,36, 28 and 38 over the last 7 weeks. The long range forecast for Denver says 65, so this shouldn't inhibit the offenses. Guessing Denver 27-TB 24

Jacksonville +7 at Buffalo
Jacksonville has been horrid, UNTIL Chad Henne took over at QB two weeks ago. They went from scoring 2 to14 points per game to 37 and 24 in the last two. Buffalo's defense has been all over the road this year, giving up 37,45,48 and 52, but also holding teams to 14,14,16 and 17. The early weather forecast is showing 47 and rain. Buffalo is second worst against the run, but Buffalo is second worst running the ball. I think that Buffalo can get close enough to cover the spread. Buffalo 31-Jacksonville 27

Cinncy PICK -(125) at San Diego
I know this line has moved to Cinncy -1 1/2. I got my bet in at even, but if the rules say I have to use the -1 1/2 number, I'll still log it.

Cinncy has been ON FIRE the last few weeks. Their offense has averaged 29 points per game for the last 4 games, while only giving up 17 points per game. San Diego has been playing some tough games and it's wearing them down. Last three games have included Baltimore, Denver, and Tampa Bay. They have lost 6 of 7. I think Cinny wins this game 27-21

Carolina -2 1/2 at KC
Carolina broke out of their inability to close out games last week and they will build on it against a hapless KC team. When I say KC is hapless, that is being a bit generous to them. Over the past 7 games, they have averaged just over 10 points per game. Carolina, on the other hand has found some rhythm on offense. Cam Newton has shook off his sophomore slump and is back on track. (4 TD's last week) I predict a 24-13 Carolina win.

San Francisco over 23 1/2 points scored
With new QB Colin Kaepernick, SF has scored 32 and 31 points. Granted, a few of those points came compliments of the defense, but that doesn't mean they cant help score against the Rams. The Rams have given up 23 points per game, but that number is greatly helped by the 10 points per game they have given up playing the Cards twice. Without those, their defense has given up 26 points per game. San Fran's defense ranks 4 against the run and 2nd against the pass, so I see San Fran getting quite a few chances to put up some points.
San Francisco should score 28 points here.