JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

JOHNNY B'S NFL ***10 Team 9 point Teaser **** LOCK***FOR this week*It Pay's$8-1

N.O.+12.5,Seattle +13,Arizona+13.5,K.City +12,Denver +2,Detroit+4.5,Balt+2,Clevland+10.5,Buff alo+3,S.D.+11

Bet$1,000 to win $8,010 !!
    Last edited by JohnnyBrooklyn; 11-27-12 at 11:27 PM.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

crossing 0 on both denver and baltimore and your not even covering +3 so your wasting multiple points on those 2 alone. this is a 10 team parlay in disguise and I don't think your stupid enough to lay 1k on 10 team parlay.. your better off doing 2-4 team 6 point teasers as the chances of hitting are much better.

NLDB
    NLDB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have u ever hit a parlay like that before Johnny B ?

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

May not even hit half of that list

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Lol you can't be serious.
    oh, wow you have a badge....you must be so sharp. probably not cause people play betpoints differently than real money.

im in this for the long run and these kind of magic wand plays wont work. sweating every game? fukk that. I rather choose two or three plays i like.

you like the panthers?! you're shott out kid. please don't tell me you're from south florida

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    crossing 0 on both denver and baltimore and your not even covering +3 so your wasting multiple points on those 2 alone. this is a 10 team parlay in disguise and I don't think your stupid enough to lay 1k on 10 team parlay.. your better off doing 2-4 team 6 point teasers as the chances of hitting are much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Lol you can't be serious.
    oh, wow you have a badge....you must be so sharp. probably not cause people play betpoints differently than real money.

im in this for the long run and these kind of magic wand plays wont work. sweating every game? fukk that. I rather choose two or three plays i like.

you like the panthers?! you're shott out kid. please don't tell me you're from south florida

What is this common sense??? Get out of here!

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

at least two of those will lose

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

can i be ur bookie

JohnnyBrooklyn

Yall come back too this thred Sun Night and open ur mouth,so the flys can escape.I luv when peeps talk shit,but dont have the balls to bet a teaser that'll pay big.I'm makin $$ every week,last week's teaser I posted ,the lose came on Sun night,I also posted I was middling the game GB/NYG,I had a 10 point window.I put over $2k on Giants,and made over $2,500 on the week.TYVM

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBrooklyn View Post
    Yall come back too this thred Sun Night and open ur mouth,so the flys can escape.I luv when peeps talk shit,but dont have the balls to bet a teaser that'll pay big.I'm makin $$ every week,last week's teaser I posted ,the lose came on Sun night,I also posted I was middling the game GB/NYG,I had a 10 point window.I put over $2k on Giants,and made over $2,500 on the week.TYVM
    Just keep posting these 14 team teasers, buddy. Infact, post every play you make...ill give u betpoints lol

Tony Truong
    Update your status
    Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Gratulation Jonny B ! How about this week ? And why did you did not put $ 10 k ?!

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

your a clown johny. didn't u have a 3 team 7 point teaser that lost on the 2nd game last sunday. And like I said I doubt your dumb enough to put 1k on a 10 teamer.

JohnnyBrooklyn

WOW,LOOKIT ALL THIS ATTENTION iM GETTING.i I guess I dont know what Im doing, picking NFL games cause U say so.I"m so sorry for putting up 85-90% winners.Are you guys the bookies?Cause ur acttin pissed because I keep giving out winning info!!lololgo penetrate a duck nerdherd.I love this atten.Call me Dumb,putting down my avitar.Alot of immature peeps on this site.I guess this is a high school betting site,I won't bother UR jerkle circle.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

WOW,LOOKIT ALL THIS ATTENTION iM GETTING.i I guess I dont know what Im doing, picking NFL games cause U say so.I"m so sorry for putting up 85-90% winners.Are you guys the bookies?Cause ur acttin pissed because I keep giving out winning info!!lololgo penetrate a duck nerdherd.I love this atten.Call me Dumb,putting down my avitar.Alot of immature peeps on this site.I guess this is a high school betting site,I won't bother UR jerkle circle.
    Youre insane or youre fukking with us. 0-6 with your "lock" plays. Keep em coming

KTnamja
    i'm a SBR PRO
    KTnamja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

easy

JohnnyBrooklyn

Iam gonna nail this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

no your not. raiders win by 14+

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

$$$ you lose on det or buffalo maybe even sd

JohnnyBrooklyn

suck my dust,I'm gonna win $8k,BYTCH's

JohnnyBrooklyn

I'm nailin this chyt!! all U haters,can watch me cash my $8K ticket!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JohnnyBrooklyn

I'm in da $$ NOW!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! suk dem apples,baybay!!

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

Good stuff man!

JohnnyBrooklyn

Quote Originally Posted by Butterface View Post
    Good stuff man!
    TYVM bro,there R so many haters on this site.Most of these tards just put U down,or pray for U to lose,just cause I put out alot of my picks(opinions),I can't help it if I'm gifted.Now watch sum 1 will say ,yea,gifted at pickin losers.lol,Totl azzwipes!!

JohnnyBrooklyn

Where's all the haterz now!! Talk chyt, N wait for me to lose,But I hit these Teasers almost every week!! Ravens +2 will wrap dis chyt up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by JohnnyBrooklyn; 12-02-12 at 05:38 PM.

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Great teaser. I'll be tailing you next week.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29800

Lookin' good, JB.
    Haters=crickets? Good luck.

WAR BUCKS
    WAR BUCKS's Avatar Become A Pro!

That gottaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hurt ouch

JohnnyBrooklyn

almost but no cigar,w/e I won $$ tho ,I bettin Philly +7(+300),then BOMBin NYGMEN/UNDER Parlay MNF!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

another loser from biggest joke on this forum...lying bout what you bet like you big shot,,,time for mommy to restrict your net access...

RalphWayne
    kKHAL KALASH
    RalphWayne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

+7 was a good pick, but baltimore +2? LOOOL would've taken Pitt at what +16?

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    another loser from biggest joke on this forum...lying bout what you bet like you big shot,,,time for mommy to restrict your net access...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RalphWayne View Post
    +7 was a good pick, but baltimore +2? LOOOL would've taken Pitt at what +16?
    crossing 0 to get +2...guy knows his stuff,,that why he can afford to bet thousands (we believe him, lol)....fukkin clown..

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Reason you get so much hate is cuz you're too loud and use words like LOCK too much. Be a winner. enjoy your money. share your plays. but if you don't like the hate. stop talking like you're the richest sports bettor on the planet. it just makes people wanna hate.

I bin posting my plays on here for 4 weeks-ish.. now and am up Big on posted plays and don't get any hate.. or love.. lol.. cuz I don't make LOCK picks or call people out. I just lay-em out there..

Not hatin though. just thought I'd chime in on this one GL next week sir!

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

^^^^^^^well said bro.

almost but no cigar,w/e I won $$ tho ,I bettin Philly +7(+300),then BOMBin NYGMEN/UNDER Parlay MNF!!
    +7 +300? Where the fukk did you ever find that line? They were +450 straight up

2daBank

i think it more like this rainman...

he a 13 yr old little bitch that aint betting nothing like he claims and picks nothing but losers as he is number one on the failed locks list...he gets hate cause he a fukkin joke who clogs the forum with stupidity.... i wish him luck as well as in i hope his family lucky enough for him to get hit by a bus...

12 Last